Trump 2020

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

lol

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Vote for me. I built the wall but people are climbing through it and over it so it's not the greatest wall I promised. We're in a recession because I started a tariff war with China because I'm too stupid to understand how all that economic stuff works But hey, America First!!
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

As if the Democrats have a better choice. Oh. Wait. They don’t. Here’s to hoping there is a circle for me to color in for “none of the above.”
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SilentNeko wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:33 pm As if the Democrats have a better choice. Oh. Wait. They don’t. Here’s to hoping there is a circle for me to color in for “none of the above.”
Do people go all the way to the voting booths just to write in “none of the above”? That’s sounds to me as dumb as waiting in line at a fast food restaurant and then saying to the cashier “nothing for me, thank you”.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

SilentNeko wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:33 pm As if the Democrats have a better choice. Oh. Wait. They don’t. Here’s to hoping there is a circle for me to color in for “none of the above.”
Pretty much my sentiments as well.

I realize it's still considered a "civic duty" to vote but honestly, when we're left with the presidential options we have had both in 2016 and this year, I sometimes wonder if we don't have a civic duty....a right... to demand better choices.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:33 pm

I realize it's still considered a "civic duty" to vote but honestly, when we're left with the presidential options we have had both in 2016 and this year, I sometimes wonder if we don't have a civic duty....a right... to demand better choices.
We had primaries with plenty of choices. There are millions of Americans who think we did choose the best candidates and are plenty happy with the choices they made. You and many others just don’t happen to agree. Happens every four years.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:41 pm

We had primaries with plenty of choices. There are millions of Americans who think we did choose the best candidates and are plenty happy with the choices they made. You and many others just don’t happen to agree. Happens every four years.
I never really know where to go with some of your comments, Lemons.

Naturally and of course, there will be many that think the opposite of me. I tend to think outside of the box often.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:44 pm

Naturally and of course, there will be many that think the opposite of me. I tend to think outside of the box often.
What? We actually did have better choices. Mine didn’t get chosen either The better ones just didn’t get chosen this time. . It sucks and hopefully this whole last administration was a fluke and will never happen again.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:54 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:44 pm

What? We actually did have better choices. Mine didn’t get chosen either The better ones just didn’t get chosen this time. . It sucks and hopefully this whole last administration was a fluke and will never happen again.
Who did you want? Who did you feel was the better choice? And who would you like to see Biden choose as his running mate?
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

I wish we could demand a better choice. For the first time ever, I am seriously considering staying home. 2016, I was willing to give Trump a chance. That didn’t work out to well, and right now I am so fed up with it all, I’m like why even bother. I did vote in the primary, but I didn’t select a presidential candidate. If I have that same option in the general election, I’m not going to choose a president. None of them are fit to lead.
Locked Previous topicNext topic