Old doddering man who watches too much Fox News

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This Trump interview between Fox News and Trump shouldn’t go by unnoticed. Trump spent an hour with Laura Ingram and sounded like one of those old men who sit and watch Fox News all day long and believe every word.

Some of the best -

Trump repeated a conspiracy theory from June but made it happen this past weekend. He claimed that these black clad “thugs” filled an airplane, these “dark figures” leaving a certain city “Portland” and, based on the conspiracy, headed to Idaho.

Trump claims Biden is a puppet. These “dark figures “ on the plane and others are pulling his strings. Trump continues “these are people you’ve never heard of, people that are in the dark shadows. They’re people that are on the streets.”

When Trump was asked about the popular vote he still claims he won even though he didn’t. “I think I did win the popular vote “ “Tremendous cheating in California,
New York and other places.”

Trump claimed that “”his people” were protesting peacefully and “the other people” were rioting.

Trump has been dividing Americans since 2015. His people vs the other people.
This is the Republican’s choice. A doddering old man who watches TV and then repeats conspiracy theories, spreads misinformation, and spends his days tweeting about issues that affect him personally. It’s as if a reality show tv Star was mistakenly elected as president of the country.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It was amazing how many times Laura Ingraham jumped in to try to save him from himself and he just plodded ahead. He can't even manage softball interviews without cocking them up. Truly amazing.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I really wish people would start watching the old show All in the Family. It's uncanny how much Archie is similar to Mr. Trump.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:34 pm I really wish people would start watching the old show All in the Family. It's uncanny how much Archie is similar to Mr. Trump.
I think Archie was much more self aware (some of the later episodes with Meathead come to mind) and at least he had Edith as a foil. Melania, um, not so much.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:53 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:34 pm I really wish people would start watching the old show All in the Family. It's uncanny how much Archie is similar to Mr. Trump.
I think Archie was much more self aware (some of the later episodes with Meathead come to mind) and at least he had Edith as a foil. Melania, um, not so much.
I think Mr. Trump is self aware. I also think Mr. Trump is a con man who has been watching the political climate for a long while. He found his "in", so to speak, after the Tea Party went after Obama.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:06 pm
I think Mr. Trump is self aware. I also think Mr. Trump is a con man who has been watching the political climate for a long while. He found his "in", so to speak, after the Tea Party went after Obama.
He’s a brilliant con man. Well spoken, well read, competent, not so much. If he was actually intelligent like a Putin, this country would be in deep shit.

It will come down to how many Americans are easily conned.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

See, I don't think he is. I think he has been surrounded by people his entire adult life who have stroked his ego and told him what he wants to hear.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:20 pm

See, I don't think he is. I think he has been surrounded by people his entire adult life who have stroked his ego and told him what he wants to hear.
They couldn’t control the crazy that came out during this interview. He sounded like a random senile Fox viewer who spits back bits and pieces of what he hears all night on Fox. It was nuts.

Who do you think is controlling the presidency?
Locked Previous topicNext topic