hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:08 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:55 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:47 pm

You will not get accurate information from anon
So you don’t have older kids that live with their dad?
I have 2 older kids who goes back and forth between my house and their dad's. Their dad does not have full custody of them. We BOTH parent them.
I just never see you post about them. It’s about your youngest or how your SO is a moron.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:27 pm After all the things that have happened in the care of this child's father, I have to agree with you. I wouldn't feel real comfortable leaving my child with him. Additionally, I'd feel the need to always be on my toes... to be watching out for things... like a gun sitting within reach of the child in the living room.
Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:22 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:25 pm

This is me being honest and not just trying to be mean, no, everything isn't fine. Your kids has eaten a bottle of tums. Your kid had a loaded gun in his hands. Your kid ate cigarette butts. Your kid was left behind in the car. And that is just your two year old. I'm glad that you are getting help if that is true, but you are still in some really serious denial if you think everything is fine. You can't improve unless you acknowledge the truth.
And he put a beer cap in his mouth that was left over from visitors.

RB, you do need to get some sort of schedule down and get yourself together.
Most of them happened while he was under HER care. And she knew there was a loaded gun laying around & did nothing about it until AFTER she found her 2 year old PLAYING with the gun.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:38 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:53 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:21 pm

He's 2
Oh two. At two he probably just didn't know. Hard lesson for you though. I mean "lesson" for lack of a better word right now.
Yes a hard lesson for me, I went out and bought garden tools for him to help out with in the future.
Good for getting him tools to help. That is probably all he wants to do.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:51 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:06 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:25 pm

This is me being honest and not just trying to be mean, no, everything isn't fine. Your kids has eaten a bottle of tums. Your kid had a loaded gun in his hands. Your kid ate cigarette butts. Your kid was left behind in the car. And that is just your two year old. I'm glad that you are getting help if that is true, but you are still in some really serious denial if you think everything is fine. You can't improve unless you acknowledge the truth.
Did all of these things really happen, OP?
Everything is exaggerated. He didn't eat a whole bottle of tums nor did he swallow a cigarette, he just put it in his mouth. He was left in the car for less than 3 minutes before we realized it and then we came up with a system for it to never happen again. The loaded gun was 100 percent not my fault, I can never forgive myself for that day even though its not my fault.
Yeah, the loaded gun thing is pretty unforgivable........

If the loaded gun was in your own home, then it is 100% your fault since there’s no excuse for not ensuring guns in your own home are secured - it doesn’t matter if they belong to you or someone else. If it was in someone else’s home, that person would no longer be a part of my life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic