Anonymous 5

Unread post

Even your picture looks too stoned.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

and then what happened?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:16 am 500mg is a lot for someone not used to it.

There are 50mg gummies that might be easier to start with.
Well, its clear you dont embibe, that's the package, each piece is 50, and typical dose is half. 25mg. I just umm bit off more than I should have. ha ha ha h
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:34 am I keep eyeing up the edibles on the OCS website. They're expensive though..
I need a new pipe and some rolling papers, my little taster pipe isn't doing it for me anymore.
I will get a bag of these for 50 bucks, it has per bag 30 doses,they say eat a third but I eat half, so 20 doses.
or 19 if you have a night like mine.
so its pretty affordable since I only indulge on weekends
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:49 am
Frau Holle wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:16 am 500mg is a lot for someone not used to it.

There are 50mg gummies that might be easier to start with.
Well, its clear you dont embibe, that's the package, each piece is 50, and typical dose is half. 25mg. I just umm bit off more than I should have. ha ha ha h

Ok then.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:52 am and then what happened?
It was a long night, filled with a bowl of pasta salad, music and laying in the grass trying to find the space station.... because what if I had telescope vision as a super power, but never knew it, so I had to try.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:33 pm And now I'm a lot more high than I meant to be.

been a long while.
Drug addicts suck and are the scum of the earth
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:48 am Even your picture looks too stoned.
Well, to be fair, she probably thought it was in focus because of overdoing it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic