Lots of bad news today but Twitter did fact check Trump and he's so mad

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lmao...

Deleted User 1583

Unread post

"fact checking" using WP and CNN as sources is as biased as they can get. YES, I love GAB. theyre awesome for using twitter's fascism to promote themselves :lol: I hope trump moves there

Deleted User 1583

Unread post

WP AND CNN definition of fake news.
Deleted User 1583

Unread post

Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lol stifling free speech? I know there’s a good chance he hasn’t read it, but the First Amendment doesn’t protect anyone from a private website attaching a fact check to user’s statements.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:34 pm Lol stifling free speech? I know there’s a good chance he hasn’t read it, but the First Amendment doesn’t protect anyone from a private website attaching a fact check to user’s statements.
Just like so many other Americans, he's too ignorant to understand that.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gab, lmao!😂😂 Perfect place for him to receive his craving for attention and adoration.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/gab_social_network
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1583

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:11 pm Gab, lmao!😂😂 Perfect place for him to receive his craving for attention and adoration.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/gab_social_network
"Wikipedia co-founder Larry Sanger says online encyclopedia scrapped neutrality, favors lefty politics"

“There is a rewritten policy, but it endorses the utterly bankrupt canard of journalistic ‘false balance,’ which is directly contradictory to the original neutrality policy. As a result, even as journalists turn to opinion and activism, Wikipedia now touts controversial points of view on politics, religion, and science,” Sanger wrote. “Examples have become embarrassingly easy to find.”

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LittleMermaid wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:40 pm
I'm sure Trump would feel at home on Gab.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 1583

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:04 pm
LittleMermaid wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:40 pm
I'm sure Trump would feel at home on Gab.
yes, He would appreciate free speech. I know the left wing MSM claims its a "haven for nazis" because they don't censor people but that is not the purpose of the site, its an alternative to twitter censorship. there are a million + users and no one I follow is a nazi. GAB doesnt promote ANY ideology other than free speech. every time competition for the big tech giants comes on the scene the media works over time to attack them.

"Gab’s mission is to be the home of free speech online. We protect the speech and anonymity rights of all people, all around the world, from every race, religion, ideology, and creed. To suggest Gab is anything other than a neutral technology platform, which anyone in the world can sign up for, is an insult our more than 1,000,000 law-abiding users.

We seek to export American values and freedom to the maximum extent permitted by American law to internet users around the world. Offensive speech and unpopular speech are protected by both our rules and by American law. Illegal speech, such as a threat, is absolutely not and has never been allowed on Gab. We have zero tolerance for lawbreakers on our platform.

Gab is not part of the problem.

Gab, by providing an unbiased, decentralized, open source, and neutral platform for public discussion, is part of the solution to political division and the co-opting of large corporations for partisan interests."

https://news.gab.com/2019/08/23/gabs-po ... l-network/
Locked Previous topicNext topic