Ridiculous COVID-19 Masks and Activities

Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:41 am
Linda_Runs wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:37 am Two or so weeks ago I saw a guy out running with a mask on. WTF!

When I was looking for a reusable mask I saw some for runners that helped with sweating and wind. So I can see that. Personally though I don't wear one when I take the kids to the park. It's easy enough to stay distanced there.
The health officials here said that there is almost zero chance of a spread outdoors at any distance and definitely not at 6 feet.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:56 am We had an elderly customer who didn't have a mask so was using a clear plastic umbrella for protection.
Never know. COVID-19 might fall from the sky! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw a guy in the supermarket wearing a garbage bag the other day.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:12 am I saw a guy the other day with a mask around his chin. He was smoking, thing was every time he took the cigarette out of his mouth he pulled the mask up, then back down to put the cigarette back into his mouth. He was also holding a coffee cup so pretty sure he was doing the same thing with that.
I have seen people with masks on so dirty that the chance of getting a disease from that would be more than COVID.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:13 pm I haven't seen any outlandish masks out in public. I just shake my head at the people who wear their mask covering their mouth but not their nose. Shit, if you're going to half-ass it then just don't wear a mask at all. Why out yourself as an idiot?
I have seen people wearing halloween masks.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:39 pm everyone going to have to wear mask for my dd wedding
I am sorry that this is going to happen. With COVID-19 testing only taking 30 minutes to come back now, is it possible to test the main wedding party before to see if they are symptomatic?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:32 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:39 pm everyone going to have to wear mask for my dd wedding
I am sorry that this is going to happen. With COVID-19 testing only taking 30 minutes to come back now, is it possible to test the main wedding party before to see if they are symptomatic?
it is required in order to have the wedding where it is happening, part of a social distancing plan.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:54 am
Linda_Runs wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:32 am
it is required in order to have the wedding where it is happening, part of a social distancing plan.
It will make for historical wedding pictures though.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

FB_IMG_1590290312415.jpg
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic