Help!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm not a makeup person I'm just not. My dd however is in competition dance and we just found out they have to wear masks at competition when they aren't performing. They'll be taken off to go onstage so she needs full stage makeup without a mask messing it up.
Any brilliant ideas to accomplish this?
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A face shield instead?
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Use a primer before applying makeup up, powder and setting spray after makeup is applied. If possible hold off on lip color until she can take off mask. Waterproof cosmetics will also help.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:41 pm I'm not a makeup person I'm just not. My dd however is in competition dance and we just found out they have to wear masks at competition when they aren't performing. They'll be taken off to go onstage so she needs full stage makeup without a mask messing it up.
Any brilliant ideas to accomplish this?
What kind of masks? That sounds really weird. There are smudge proof eye shadows, waterproof eyeliner and waterproof/smudge proof mascara that will help and a setting spray after applying the makeup may help even further. For lip stick, get a budge proof/smear proof lip stain instead of lipstick or gloss. The lip stains really stay put. Oh and she should probably use a primer before she puts on her makeup because that will help make the makeup stay put.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ODD is the make-up expert in our house. She suggests using primer, powder, and setting spray, as well as smudge proof or waterproof cosmetics. As pink said, a lip stain is the best way to go rather than a gloss.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:45 pm A face shield instead?
Not allowed has to be a mask
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:14 pm Use a primer before applying makeup up, powder and setting spray after makeup is applied. If possible hold off on lip color until she can take off mask. Waterproof cosmetics will also help.
thanks I'm not allowed backstage so I'll have to do her lips before.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:30 pm ODD is the make-up expert in our house. She suggests using primer, powder, and setting spray, as well as smudge proof or waterproof cosmetics. As pink said, a lip stain is the best way to go rather than a gloss.
Thanks!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't know squat about makeup. But some rave masks have a plastic piece in them.

It doesn't touch my lower face and lips. Also on the bright side everyone will have this problem.
Locked Previous topicNext topic