Implantation cramps this early?!!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:08 pm Implantation occurs on average 7-12 days post ovulation. I never had cramping but was certain 12 days post IUO that my period started, nope, implantation.
Well I'm having really bad stomach cramps that haven't let up all day. My period is six days away but it keeps feeling like I'm going to start any minute. Not only that, but I'm experiencing a burning sensation along with the cramps.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

For us to properly diagnose you, please pee on your keyboard. Due to recent world events our labs are backed up. You should get your results in 9-10 months.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It could be a uti. Good luck!

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:08 pm Implantation occurs on average 7-12 days post ovulation. I never had cramping but was certain 12 days post IUO that my period started, nope, implantation.
Well I'm having really bad stomach cramps that haven't let up all day. My period is six days away but it keeps feeling like I'm going to start any minute. Not only that, but I'm experiencing a burning sensation along with the cramps.
Locked Previous topicNext topic