My sister is stupid.....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

and going to get people sick or killed.

Today she is hosting a picnic for her neighborhood. From
the info I have everyone is excited and going.

Monday she is hosting one for the family.

Her invite was Party at my house

Mask-not needed
Social distance- not needed
Having fun - needed
POOL IS OPEN AND HEATED

Does she not realize how bad this is. Everyone of my siblings and their SO's are going. Including parents and children.

I told her flat out my family won't be there. We aren't ready to venture out yet. She just said that it was up to me.

I am so scrared for everyone. I couldn't sleep last night. I contacted my other sister and brother. They both want to go. When I told them all the facts about covid the both told me to get over myself.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Haha good one. Time to move on with life.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Here the boy scout council is talking of doing face to face meetings again. I've also got to travel to get the rest of ds" stuff out of his dorm. Since my car is small my parents offered their truck and to help. I'm not completely happy but it is what it is. I wouldn't host the neighborhood personally but family maybe.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:38 am and going to get people sick or killed.

Mask-not needed
Having fun - needed
POOL IS OPEN AND HEATED

Does she not realize how bad this is. Everyone of my siblings and their SO's are going. Including parents and children.

I told her flat out my family won't be there. We aren't ready to venture out yet. She just said that it was up to me.

I am so scrared for everyone. I couldn't sleep last night. I contacted my other sister and brother. They both want to go. When I told them all the facts about covid the both told me to get over myself.
Then you stay home of you are not comfortable yet. Other people are comfortable. Many states are opening up and gatherings are starting to happen. Not sure why the pool part is in caps. Many pools are now open for summer.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:45 am Haha good one. Time to move on with life.
Not yet
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:49 am Here the boy scout council is talking of doing face to face meetings again. I've also got to travel to get the rest of ds" stuff out of his dorm. Since my car is small my parents offered their truck and to help. I'm not completely happy but it is what it is. I wouldn't host the neighborhood personally but family maybe.
we aren't ready for anything yet.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:56 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:38 am and going to get people sick or killed.

Mask-not needed
Having fun - needed
POOL IS OPEN AND HEATED

Then you stay home of you are not comfortable yet. Other people are comfortable. Many states are opening up and gatherings are starting to happen. Not sure why the pool part is in caps. Many pools are now open for summer.
Our state is completely open yet. In fact our counties are still in yellow phase.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:10 am
leadfoot40 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:45 am Haha good one. Time to move on with life.
Not yet
Yep. You wanna stay inside go ahead. Noone is stopping you.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Where do you live? Are in a hot spot? I mean, if you're in rural New Zealand, I'd say you're being a little dramatic. But if this is happening in New York or LA, I'd say your sister is dumb as a bag of bricks.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kansas has started opening up, and rates are still trending down. If most have been limiting contact & at home, it’s probably going to be OK.

No sense worrying yourself sick over it, that’s not good for your immune system either! Be well.
Locked Previous topicNext topic