How many of you are even allowing your kids to go to school this year if they open Aug/Sept?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I still see a lot of fear on here about visiting someone, no trips allowed for the rest of 2020, masks 24/7, people still wiping their groceries and mail with clorox wipes. So if school does start in 3 months you guys are just giving all that up and sending your kids out there to school?
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If schools open, then my kids will be going. My oldest is hoping for that since she is starting college this fall.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I sure as Hell am.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If schools are open mine are going since it means that I will be working.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, I will send him. He is hoping hockey also starts in September and I will let him play as well if it starts.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'll have to wait until end of summer to decide.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We homeschool already so it's not an issue for us. We have to see what the fall brings for co-op though. The church where we meet is not allowing anyone to meet until the end of June and that is even up in the air at the moment. We have open house the last week of July and are supposed to start classes on August 3rd, but we ( the board) are still in a holding pattern.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
PurpleTurtle
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

While I hope to be sending my kids back when the schools reopen, dh and I have discussed our options in case we feel it's not safe for them to go back. We're keeping an eye on things in our area and will make a decision depending on what's going on as we get closer to reopening.
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My son will definitely be there
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:12 pm I still see a lot of fear on here about visiting someone, no trips allowed for the rest of 2020, masks 24/7, people still wiping their groceries and mail with clorox wipes. So if school does start in 3 months you guys are just giving all that up and sending your kids out there to school?
IF the number of cases are significantly lower ( we are in a hotspot) then mine will be going to school. My kids LOVE going to school and while Im grateful for the online classroom, its just not enough work for them They complain daily when they only have 2 to 2.5 hours of school work.
Locked Previous topicNext topic