I had S*x with my BIL

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, that’s an understatement....
Lucky you, she married a male slut!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:38 pm
Mommabearof2 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:54 am Do you not like your sister? I don't care how hot/sexy my BIL is, I couldn't hurt my sister that way. It would totally destroy our relationship and my sisters are much more important to me than getting dick.
We have never been close. I've been closer with BIL than with my sister for years.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I assume that you don't live in a place that doesn't have a lot of men. Why would you do that to anyone? And your sister?
It doesn't matter if you are close or not, I'm not close with one of my brother's that doesn't change the fact that we group up together.
Being cheated on SUCKS! it messes with your head for a long time. Why would you do that to anyone. Yuck
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:11 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:28 pm So is he your husband's brother or your sister's husband? I'm just trying to get ahead of the next post about how having S*x with this guy has upset the family and you don't feel it's big of a problem.
He's married to my sister. I won't be making another post about this. I never said I didn't feel like it was a big deal. It was.
Oh gag. I just threw up. I never wanted any of the men my sister was with.
i want candy!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Well...aren't you special?
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I feel like this is a really bad prequel to the post where she was trying to figure out who the father of her daughter was. The dead man, or the brother. Turns out it was the brother, but she didn't believe the test.

If you're going to troll, at least do it in the right order. Sheesh.

Locked Previous topicNext topic