I don't care if I will be held in contempt... I'm not sending my kids to their dad this summer.

Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 am He lives in a hotspot. He is also working. Usually the kids go to summer camp but that is closed this year. They would have to go to a random in home daycare with a bunch of other kids.

I am also not putting them on an airplane right now. I am not going to drive them there either. My ex doesn't drive or have a car so he can't come get them.

He said I have to send them or he would take them to court. I told him to go ahead and do that. I will accept any consequences that come my way. I need to put my kids and their safety first.

Just needed to vent a lil
Yeah yeah, we know. He wants to pay for airplane tickets but you want him to drive 16 hours and pick them up....blah blah blah
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It really sucks for all, but I can understand where you’re coming from and maybe he should too. Your children’s safety has to come first. Maybe you can arrange for them to go at another time when things are better.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic