I'm so sick of the covid-19

Anonymous 1

Unread post

a group text was sent to all employees that we now have to wear a N95 at all times while at work. No I don't work in a hospital. I get paid $9hr. i was fine with surgical mask but N95, You can't breath in those things. This is bullshit.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I will say, I had to wear an N-95 mask in the grocery store for about an hour, and it was so uncomfortable and pinching my nose. I couldn’t wait to rip that thing off when I got home. I have so much respect for nurses who have to wear them all day long!!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I have to say that I agree with you. I am asthmatic and working with a compromised immune system. When this thing first started, I wore an N95 mask to the grocery store...twice. On both occasions, I almost blacked out in the store. I can't wear them. If my job required me to, I'd have to find a different job. I, too, have the utmost respect for anyone who has to wear them 8 hours at a time.
lauren08 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:53 pm I will say, I had to wear an N-95 mask in the grocery store for about an hour, and it was so uncomfortable and pinching my nose. I couldn’t wait to rip that thing off when I got home. I have so much respect for nurses who have to wear them all day long!!
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I'm sorry. Regular masks are so uncomfortable. A N-95 mask would be far worse.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm sick of Covid-19 for a different reason than you are.

I'm already starting to see everyone (both individuals and businesses) do whatever the hell they want to do with no regard for the law or with respect to another individual's wants.

We are still on lockdown. In the past 3 days, I have seen businesses who should not be open, open up anyway. I've had family members (who I've told that I don't want visiting yet) just show up on my doorstep anyway.

I understand that some people are tired of being cooped up.
I understand that some have a greater need than others to be around people.
What I don't understand is how anyone thinks it's OK to put their wants before any other person's wants or to disregard the law.

I've about had it. Covid-19 has shone a spotlight on humanity. I have seen a lot of goodness in people during this pandemic. But in recent days, I've also seen a whole hell of a lot of self-centeredness. And it's getting old real quick.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I have to wear an N95 my whole shift too. It doesn't matter if I'm working 12 hours, 16 hours or 24 hours. I hate them but I do work in a hospital so there isn't much I can do about it.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pull up a chair, I could spend about a couple of hours bitching about this f*ing virus. Tired does not really even begin to describe my emotional state, lol.

I am sorry about the new policy. I already wear the N-95 masks at work, as I work in healthcare.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, here's another one, to shed light on your situation

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Gee and here I am sick of all the people dying from it.

If wearing a mask means I am saving lives sign me up. I don't want to unknowingly spread it.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:58 pm Gee and here I am sick of all the people dying from it.

If wearing a mask means I am saving lives sign me up. I don't want to unknowingly spread it.
*rolls eyes* so, no one has the right to complain about their job requirements now, unless they're dying? Shoot, I did that before COVID-19

Futhermore, they do not even know what the decrease of transmission risk is between regular surgical mask with plexiglass, distancing, and sanitizer compared to N-95 mask with plexiglass, distancing, and sanitzer. So you wouldn't even know if you were saving more lives anyway.

They could also make them wear PAPRs, and full hazmat gear, if we're just working on theories, that we can decrease transmission with more and more protective gear, you signing up for that too?
Locked Previous topicNext topic