Wwyd if....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Your teen dd told you she was pregnant?
What if you suggested abortion but she wanted to keep the baby?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn't believe it. She's 13 and hates boys...lol.

But if she does happen to get pregnant as a young teen, she'd get an abortion. She said so herself.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:00 am Your teen dd told you she was pregnant?
What if you suggested abortion but she wanted to keep the baby?
Our two girl's are both adults now as is our son but had this happened to our daughter's while teens, we would have sat down with them, and discussed their options.

At the point of pregnancy, we would have felt that their feelings about it would need to be taken into account too, but that they would have to face the very harsh realities that come with continuing a pregnancy at such a young age and having the baby.

The suggestion of abortion would have been made but again, we would have felt that it was her decision to make in the end.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My youngest dd is 20, shes already told me shes not ready for kids ,uses birth control & would get an abortion.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

If abortion was out of the question for her then I suppose we would be preparing for a new baby in the house. She would have our support.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't have any daughters but if my sons got someone pregnant I would support them if they and the girl wanted to keep their baby. My son would be getting a job. I have never understood the notion of abandoning your child because they made a mistake. I wouldn't say "You want to act like a grown up, be a grown up!" And toss them out because they aren't a grown up. They need my support now more than ever and I wouldn't walk away from that.

Now that being said, yes I would support them but that doesn't mean being an on call built in babysitter. Financially and giving them a break sure but it's not my baby and my son would he caring for it not me.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I would support her decision.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Depends on age, we talking 13 or 17.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would highly suggest abortion or adoption. I’m not going to pretend that my teen having a child would not only mess up her life, but mine too. I would be deeply unhappy if both options were turned down.
I would help, but I’d resent it. A ton
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Support her decision, that is assuming she's an older teen. I don't have girls so it's a bit hard for me to conceive what I would do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic