Allegations against presidential candidates

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Unlike what Fox News claims, the media is reporting on the sexual assault allegation against Biden. Also on the "uncomfortable" encounters. Here are the allegations against both candidates:

Biden: 1). Tara Reade - In 2019 accused Biden of unwanted affection, touching hair, neck, shoulders. 2020 - Changed story to thrown up against the wall, stuck fingers in crotch.

2). D. J. Hill - a writer who met Biden at a 2012 fundraiser - she and her husband were taking a picture with Biden when he started to move his hand from her shoulder to her back—making her “very uncomfortable"

3). Former Nevada Assmbleywoman Lucy Flores said Biden touched her inappropriately by massaging her shoulders, smelled her hair, and kissed the back of her head.

4). Former House aide Amy Lappos told The Hartford Courant that at a 2009 fundraiser, Biden had forced her to rub noses with him. Lappos said that the incident “wasn’t sexual,” but that he did “grab [her] by the head.”

Trump: 1). Jessica Leeds - claimed that Trump reached his hand up her skirt and groped her while seated next to her on a flight in the late 1970s.

2). Kristin Anderson - a photographer and former model said Trump reached under her skirt and touched her vagina through her underwear at a New York City nightclub in the early 1990s.

3). Jill Harth, a businesswoman who worked with Trump in the 1990s, told the Guardian in July 2016 that Trump pushed her against a wall, put his hand up her skirt, and tried to kiss her at a dinner at his Mar-a-Lago resort in the early 1990s.

4). Lisa Boyne, a health food business entrepreneur, attended a 1996 dinner with Trump and modeling agent John Casablancas during which several other women in attendance were forced to walk across a table in order to leave. As the women walked on the table, Trump looked up their skirts and commented on their underwear and genitals.

5). Temple Taggart, - Trump "kissed me directly on the lips" when she met him at the Miss USA pageant in 1997. Trump did the same thing when Taggart met with him again at Trump Tower in Manhattan after he offered to aid her modeling career

6). Cathy Heller - attending a Mother's Day brunch with her husband, children, and in-laws at Mar-a-Lago in the 1990s when Trump approached her table, introduced himself to her, and forcibly kissed her.

7). Karena Virginia, a yoga instructor and life coach, told that Trump groped her as she waited for her car outside the US Open in New York in 1998. She overheard Trump talking with a group of men about her legs and that Trump then approached her, grabbed her arm, and touched her breast before asking, "Don't you know who I am?"

8). Two Miss USA contestants said Trump walked into their dressing rooms, where female participants were changing, and ogled them.

Tasha Dixon, a former Miss Arizona who competed in the 2001 Miss USA pageant, told CBS in October 2016 that Trump walked into the contestants' dressing room while they were changing. Some girls were topless, other girls were naked.

9). Melinda "Mindy" McGillivray told the Palm Beach Post in October 2016 that Trump grabbed her buttocks while they were backstage during a Ray Charles concert at Mar-a-Lago in 2003.

10). People magazine reporter Natasha Stoynoff - Trump sexually assaulted her in 2005 at Mar-a-Lago. Stoynoff was visiting Trump and his new wife, Melania, at their Florida estate to report on a story. While a pregnant Melania was changing clothes for a photoshoot, Trump offered to show Stoynoff a "tremendous" room at the resort. "We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat," Stoynoff wrote.

11). Two women have said Trump kissed them without their consent, but that they weren't offended by it at the time.

Juliet Huddy, a former Fox News anchor, said on the "Mornin!!! With Bill Schulz" podcast in December 2017 that Trump kissed her on the lips without her consent after a meeting in Trump Tower in Manhattan in 2005 or 2006. "He went to say goodbye and he, rather than kiss me on the cheek, he leaned in on the lips," she said. Huddy added that she was surprised by the kiss, but "didn't feel threatened" or "offended" at the time.

12.) Rachel Crooks told the New York Times in October 2016 that Trump kissed her on the mouth without her consent when she introduced herself him in 2005 Trump Tower in Manhattan, where she worked as a receptionist.

13). Samantha Holvey, a contestant in the 2006 Miss USA pageant, said Trump personally inspected each of the pageant contestants individually. "He would step in front of each girl and look you over from head to toe like we were just meat, we were just sexual objects, that we were not people," Holvey said, adding that it made her feel "the dirtiest I felt in my entire life."

14). Ninni Laaksonen, a model and former Miss Finland, told that Trump groped her backstage at the "Late Show with David Letterman" in 2006.

15). At an October 2016 press conference, adult-film actress Jessica Drake accused Trump of grabbing and kissing her without permission and offering her money to accept a private invitation to his penthouse hotel room in Lake Tahoe in 2006.

16). Summer Zervos, a former contestant on NBC's "The Apprentice," told reporters at an October 2016 press conference that Trump assaulted her during a 2007 meeting at The Beverly Hills Hotel.

"He then grabbed my shoulder and began kissing me again very aggressively and placed his hand on my breast," she said. "I pulled back and walked to another part of the room. He then walked up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the bedroom. I walked out." Zervos added that Trump thrust himself on her before she left the room.

17). Cassandra Searles, who represented the state of Washington at the 2013 Miss USA pageant, wrote in a June 2016 Facebook post that Trump treated herself and other female Miss USA contestants "like cattle" and had them "lined up so he could get a closer look at his property." "He probably doesn't want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room," she added.

18). Alva Johnson, a former Trump campaign staffer, said that Trump kissed her without her consent at a Tampa, Florida rally on August 24, 2016.
Johnson, said Trump grabbed her hand and kissed her on the side of her mouth as he exited an RV outside of the rally, according to details in a new federal lawsuit

19) Former Elle advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accused President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her in a department store dressing room the mid-1990s.
"The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips,"

20) Karen Johnson, a regular at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, said Trump pulled her behind a tapestry and kissed and groped her without her consent during a New Year's Eve party there in the early 2000s. Johnson said Trump forcibly grabbed her genitals.
Biden's response to making women uncomfortable: I may not recall these moments the same way, and I may be surprised at what I hear. But we have arrived at an important time when women feel they can and should relate their experiences, and men should pay attention. And I will.
Trump's response to the allegations - “No. 1, she’s not my type. No. 2, it never happened. It never happened, O.K.?”

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a ... explained/
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/24/us/p ... trump.html
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Believe women.
KAG
Mean Girl
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The one thing I’m seeing right now- from BOTH sides- is a completely hypocritical lack of consistency. The same people who have defended Trump for his allegations are now jumping on Biden’s neck. And the same people who have blasted Trump, now are suspiciously silent on Biden’s allegations. Either it’s an electoral issue or it isn’t. But be consistent.
Personally, I think so much more important issues are being muddled over using this as an electoral weapon. If these women want to press charges and seek justice, by all means, good for them. Treat this as what it is: a legal issue. If they don’t want to pursue it any further in the appropriate channels, then leave it alone. Because then it just becomes gossip and a candidate should be chosen or dismissed over gossip.
For me, the reasons why Trump is a lousy president that should go have nothing to do with him being a sleazebag. If he was an example of gentlemanly behavior but the rest was the same, I still would think he’s completely I adequate for the job and an idiot. I think Biden is the better option between the two and that again, has nothing to do on whether or not he has made women feel uncomfortable at some point.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:25 pm The one thing I’m seeing right now- from BOTH sides- is a completely hypocritical lack of consistency. The same people who have defended Trump for his allegations are now jumping on Biden’s neck. And the same people who have blasted Trump, now are suspiciously silent on Biden’s allegations. Either it’s an electoral issue or it isn’t. But be consistent.
Personally, I think so much more important issues are being muddled over using this as an electoral weapon. If these women want to press charges and seek justice, by all means, good for them. Treat this as what it is: a legal issue. If they don’t want to pursue it any further in the appropriate channels, then leave it alone. Because then it just becomes gossip and a candidate should be chosen or dismissed over gossip.
For me, the reasons why Trump is a lousy president that should go have nothing to do with him being a sleazebag. If he was an example of gentlemanly behavior but the rest was the same, I still would think he’s completely I adequate for the job and an idiot. I think Biden is the better option between the two and that again, has nothing to do on whether or not he has made women feel uncomfortable at some point.
That’s why I put all the allegations together. This is who these men are. This is who Americans chose. Now it’s time to move on to the issues.
Deleted User 1583

Unread post

lol, the leftist media disparaged trump and Kavanaugh 24/7 for years, but you think the right should just let go of the increasingly more credible allegation against Joe? no, he deserves equal media coverage and blasting from the people who wailed, screamed and gnashed their teeth about #metoo and called every trump supporter a evil for supporting "rape culture".

Joe and dems have not been pressed on the issue by the media. nancy just said she was satisfied with Joe's response and that was the end of it. Stacey Abrams, and leaders of the metoo movement have changed their tune and NOW say, "its complicated". its total hypocrisy.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When I read OP, I read it in Pelosi's hypocrite slurring voice.

KAG
Mean Girl
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:05 pmBelieve women.
I believe that these women’s stories are true. Don’t you?

I’m still not sure which of the stories Tara Reade told is true but I’m guessing her first claims are true. If you have been sexually assaulted you either report it or you don’t. But what you don’t do if you’ve been assaulted is downgrade it publicly to “rubbed my shoulders” and tell everyone “didn’t feel sexual”.

For the most part all of Trump’s accusers are similar. He groped and kissed attractive women against their will. Same with Biden. Their stories are all similar. Biden pawed man, women and child, no matter their looks or age. Reade’s first story coincides with other complaints from people about Biden. He liked to sniff hair, rub shoulders, hug too much etc. When she changed her story completely, she became the first person to claim sexual assault. Common sense and logic would tell you her first story is more accurate. But maybe not.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:14 pm When I read OP, I read it in Pelosi's hypocrite slurring voice.

You voted for a man known to sexually assault women over four decades. You don’t have any room to judge.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:24 pm
morgan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:05 pmBelieve women.
I believe that these women’s stories are true. Don’t you?

I’m still not sure which of the stories Tara Reade told is true but I’m guessing her first claims are true. If you have been sexually assaulted you either report it or you don’t. But what you don’t do if you’ve been assaulted is downgrade it publicly to “rubbed my shoulders” and tell everyone “didn’t feel sexual”.

For the most part all of Trump’s accusers are similar. He groped and kissed attractive women against their will. Same with Biden. Their stories are all similar. Biden pawed man, women and child, no matter their looks or age. Reade’s first story coincides with other complaints from people about Biden. He liked to sniff hair, rub shoulders, hug too much etc. When she changed her story completely, she became the first person to claim sexual assault. Common sense and logic would tell you her first story is more accurate. But maybe not.
Her first “story” - that would be at the time of the alleged incident- sexual assault.

I agree her first recounting of events from her point of view would be the most accurate.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:26 pm
morgan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:14 pm When I read OP, I read it in Pelosi's hypocrite slurring voice.

You voted for a man known to sexually assault women over four decades. You don’t have any room to judge.

KNOWN TO ??

I didn’t see you post any adjudications within your OP.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Locked Previous topicNext topic