I wanna be pissed at him. IDK if I should though

Pissed off momma

Unread post

Long story short.
I have a bf. We used to talk all day every day. Used to spend every weekend together, used to spend almost every night together and if we weren't together sometime during the day we'd at least be chatting.
A couple nights ago I had to take my son to the ER. We were chatting via FB messenger at the time. It was late and I told him about taking my son to the ER. He expressed sympathy, asked what happened etc.
I knew he had to work the next day so I wasn't surprised when he stopped answering me around 11 pm and went to bed.
I haven't heard from him since.
So IDK what to do now. He was the one that proclaimed we were exclusive, but I haven't heard from him the entire weekend. He didn't even call/text me to see how my son was doing after our ER visit.
It's been going on like this for a while now. The chatting has ceased to barely saying hi throughout the day. A few weeks ago I didn't hear from him for like 3 days straight, then when I texted him and was like hey whats up why you been ignoring me he was adamant that he wasn't ignoring me.
I call bullshit.
I call break up.
I'm sick of it. If I can't be a priority then I can't be someone in your life. Especially if you were the one that said we were exclusive. Makes no sense really.

And before anybody asks, he's never been married, has no kids.
Sorry, I had to vent this out. Maybe get some opinions. I've been holding it in for a while and I needed to say something.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd be out. I don't have time for mind games like that.

Unread post

How old are you both?

How long have you been together?

From the post you sound a bit psycho that is why I am asking
Pissed off momma

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:27 pm How old are you both?

We've been together over a year. I'm 34 and he's 36.

Unread post

Pissed off momma wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:30 pm

You are far too old to be so upset about something like this. If you dont like the fact that you go with no contact sometimes talk to him about it and work it out. If you cant or you dont want to do that then leave. I thought you were going to say you were 20 or something.
Pissed off momma

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:40 pm

You are far too old to be so upset about something like this. If you dont like the fact that you go with no contact sometimes talk to him about it and work it out. If you cant or you dont want to do that then leave. I thought you were going to say you were 20 or something.
Oh I totally get it. That's part of the reason I'm pissed off. I'm sitting here feeling like I'm a damn 17 year old being pissed because he didn't call. How pathetic?! And it's totally pathetic. I just had to get it off my chest, vent it, speak it so it didn't keep eating me up.

This is my first relationship after my divorce though. I barely know the waters I'm treading right now. I can't make any sense of it. Is this what I have to look forward to with dating? Just a bunch of stupid confusion and BS? If so I'd rather not deal with it at all.
Pissed off momma

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Thanks though. I needed someone to talk to me straight about it.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is this a long distance relationship?
i want candy!
anon6

Unread post

Have you texted him and he's ghosting you or are you waiting for him to make the first move?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds like you’re up his ass 24/7 and he needs a damn break.
Locked Previous topicNext topic