Princess Royal

Unread post

Attachments
7C8B4CC6-3391-4CA0-8EF3-78D0E07D6A18.jpeg
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You’re seriously invested. I admire your commitment if nothing else.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:20 am You’re seriously invested. I admire your commitment if nothing else.
Because I posted a few memes I found? Think about how often I have come in the political group and made comments in the past month. Not much lately, huh? That’s because I just sit back and watch most of the shit show and smh. Well I guess you could call me worse. Lol I’m invested and committed! Thank you 👍
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:26 am
mater-three wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:20 am You’re seriously invested. I admire your commitment if nothing else.
Because I posted a few memes I found? Think about how often I have come in the political group and made comments in the past month. Not much lately, huh? That’s because I just sit back and watch most of the shit show and smh. Well I guess you could call me worse. Lol I’m invested and committed! Thank you 👍
Every comment isn’t meant as a insult. You might need to remember that even on Cafemom, I’ve never once been rude to you or bashed you. It’s not my style. I do not agree with your memes’ messages. That doesn’t mean I need to cut you down for having a difference of opinion. All I’ve ever asked is the same courtesy from you.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:36 am
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:26 am
Every comment isn’t meant as a insult. You might need to remember that even on Cafemom, I’ve never once been rude to you or bashed you. It’s not my style. I do not agree with your memes’ messages. That doesn’t mean I need to cut you down for having a difference of opinion. All I’ve ever asked is the same courtesy from you.
Ok? I don’t recall insulting or cutting you down? When have I not given the same courtesy to you? None the less, meant as an insult or not your comment was a bit odd over a few memes. It didn’t make sense to me how a few memes made me invested or committed in anything and that was what I was expressing. And like I said I could... I Have been called worse. Lol so no offense was taken. Just thought it was an odd comment.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Didn’t he also say something about beating the crap out of Trump?

Ahh yes:
I said, 'If we were in high school, I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,'" said Biden, getting laughter and applause from the crowd at the University of Miami.
But I thought Trump was the violent one.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic