Trump pushes 'disinfecting injections' and 'strong light' as treament

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Trump Ponders Whether Light Or Disinfectant Injections Can ‘Cure’ Coronavirus
The president again pushed unproven treatments for COVID-19 that health officials are wary of.

By Carla Herreria Russo

President Donald Trump suggested injecting people with disinfectant or light to fight off COVID-19 after a Department of Homeland Security official presented studies showing that ultraviolet rays may be effective at killing the virus on surfaces and in the air.

After senior DHS official Bill Bryan said that experiments have shown the novel coronavirus does not survive well in sunlight, warm temperatures or humidity, Trump began proposing his own solutions at the coronavirus task force update on Thursday.

“Suppose that we hit the body with tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that it hasn’t been checked and you’re going to test it,” Trump said. “Suppose you can bring the light inside the body.”

“Then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump continued. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? … It would be interesting to check that.”
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-su ... diate=true
So I guess now Trumpers are going to start injecting themselves with lysol and bleach.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:40 pm
The president again pushed unproven treatments for COVID-19 that health officials are wary of.

By Carla Herreria Russo

President Donald Trump suggested injecting people with disinfectant or light to fight off COVID-19 after a Department of Homeland Security official presented studies showing that ultraviolet rays may be effective at killing the virus on surfaces and in the air.

After senior DHS official Bill Bryan said that experiments have shown the novel coronavirus does not survive well in sunlight, warm temperatures or humidity, Trump began proposing his own solutions at the coronavirus task force update on Thursday.

“Suppose that we hit the body with tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that it hasn’t been checked and you’re going to test it,” Trump said. “Suppose you can bring the light inside the body.”

“Then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump continued. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? … It would be interesting to check that.”
So I guess now Trumpers are going to start injecting themselves with lysol and bleach.
That two-toned raccoon eyes gray haired buffoon is a F***ing embarressment😡
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okay he can go first.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

It will be awful if someone actually does that after Trump's remarks. Repuvlican leaders have the moral responsibility to renounce Trump and remove him from office.
Halleys_mommy_1
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

And you just know someone will try this and he will deny that he ever said it.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Halleys_mommy_1 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:27 pm And you just know someone will try this and he will deny that he ever said it.

His more stupid followers will believe his denials even though he said it on live television. Then there are those who will try to spin his comments. I'm curious how some of his supporters in this group will try to defend him.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:40 pm

By Carla Herreria Russo

Lol hard to say. Although the morons that drank fish tank cleaner weren't fans of his.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Every time I think he can’t say something more ludicrous, he surprises me. I hope this won’t cost any lives like the fish tank cleaner one.

Sad we have such an inept moron that is a so-called leader running our country.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The scary part isn't that he said it. The scary part is that nobody in the room can say "No Mr. President. That's not what we meant, Sir."
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Locked Previous topicNext topic