light at the end of the tunnel

Anonymous 1

Unread post

There will be light at the end of the tunnel for so many children and teenagers, even as we speak. Thank God for POTUS! Prayers for them, nurses,doctors,military rescuing these babies. hope these monsters that have trafficked them rot in hell!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wrong group. If you want to sing Trump’s praises for some weird reason, head to News & Politics.
Having said that, I do honor those who actually do go out there and save innocents from harm.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:26 pm There will be light at the end of the tunnel for so many children and teenagers, even as we speak. Thank God for POTUS! Prayers for them, nurses,doctors,military rescuing these babies. hope these monsters that have trafficked them rot in hell!
Oh shit
Did I wander into N&P by mistake?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:32 pm Wrong group. If you want to sing Trump’s praises for some weird reason, head to News & Politics.
Having said that, I do honor those who actually do go out there and save innocents from harm.
If it wasn't for POTUS so many children would still be in those dark tunnels with these evil monsters.Praise for POTUS, the doctors,nurses and military continuously pulling them out.Rescuing them from the sick evil monsters.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Honey you are delusional. With Trump in charge, things are FUBAR and are only going to get worse. We're lucky for people like Bill Gates who are helping supply hospitals with gowns, gloves, masks, etc. Because Trump is useless.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:43 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:26 pm There will be light at the end of the tunnel for so many children and teenagers, even as we speak. Thank God for POTUS! Prayers for them, nurses,doctors,military rescuing these babies. hope these monsters that have trafficked them rot in hell!
Oh shit
No, that group looks like it's for sick twisted with their heads up their asses.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh shut up Godstar. No one is interested in your insane religious babbling nonsense. Your husband must be beating the shit out of you again.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, honey... that orange Kool Aid kicked harder than vodka, I see.
Take it to the appropriate group. We can’t discuss it there.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:43 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:32 pm Wrong group. If you want to sing Trump’s praises for some weird reason, head to News & Politics.
If it wasn't for POTUS so many children would still be in those dark tunnels with these evil monsters.Praise for POTUS, the doctors,nurses and military continuously pulling them out.Rescuing them from the sick evil monsters.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:44 pm Honey you are delusional. With Trump in charge, things are FUBAR and are only going to get worse. We're lucky for people like Bill Gates who are helping supply hospitals with gowns, gloves, masks, etc. Because Trump is useless.
We'll see whos delusional. Go back to your cesspool.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You seem to fit that description beautifully, so give it a shot.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:45 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:43 pm
Oh shit
No, that group looks like it's for sick twisted with their heads up their asses.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic