Those of you who have successfully lost weight

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How did you control your appetite enough to do it? I really need to lose 40lbs or so and no matter what I can’t stop myself from eating. I feel like I have no self control. I need a way to curb my appetite and keep motivated. I’m breastfeeding so that makes it hard to eat less. Whoever said you lose weight while breastfeeding lied. :? I’ve already eaten 1000 calories today 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Quit sugar. It's the worst possible answer, I know. But when I quit sugar for a full week, I found myself not being hungry anymore. Like, I'd be going through the day and realize it had been 5 hours since I'd eaten, but I was okay.

Also, my face cleared up like crazy and my heartburn went away entirely.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You need willpower.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Keep a food log and write down everything. Including condiments. You would be surprised the hidden calories you are eating.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I had to work out to lose weight. Lots of cardio. Dieting
Or watching my food never helped. I just hated everything then. I hate that I can't go to the gym right now.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I followed Weight Watchers. I think keeping tabs on everything that goes in your mouth really helps.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I followed Weight Watchers. I think keeping tabs on everything that goes in your mouth really helps.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

You have to have will power and motivation. Or, when you are done breastfeeding ask your doctor to prescribe you phetermine. You will have zero appetite. It is a 3 month program with the average loss of 40 lbs for overweight woman.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No sugar, no grains.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Drink a glass of water when you feel hungry.
Keep healthy 100 calorie snacks nearby. Don't eat out of a bag, put your snack into a small bowl and eat out of that. Don't watch tv while you eat.
Locked Previous topicNext topic