Baby fever

Anonymous 1

I have it, but I don’t want it. Emotionally, I miss pregnancy and having a newborn. But logically, I know it’s not a good time at all. We have a 2 year old and a 9 month old. We don’t need another so close in age. I need to lose baby weight. We need to be in better spot financially. Not to mention the fact that who knows how long Coronavirus will last and the last thing I want is to give birth during a pandemic. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Still the illogical emotional part of me wants another baby. (Yes, We are being practical and using protection) there’s so many reasons not to have a baby right now but my stupid brain wants it. No real point to this post besides venting. I’m in my fertile window right now and it’s frustrating me
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

your 9 month old is still a baby...You are at the beginning of the fun stage. Sleeping through the night, baby feeding itself and baby not completely attached to you.
Deleted User 670

I loved the baby phase. I absolutely hated pregnancy. Anytime I got baby fever, I reminded myself how much pregnancy and labor sucked. That got rid of my fever quickly!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Don't do it!! It's a trap!! Lmao.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

I love babies too!
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

You already have a baby.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

I hate babies. I'm so glad I can never have more. I love my kids more than anything but am glad I'm done with baby and toddler stages.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

CandTmom wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:56 pm I hate babies. I'm so glad I can never have more. I love my kids more than anything but am glad I'm done with baby and toddler stages.
I love babies, but I am very glad that my kids are out of the baby and toddler stages. My youngest starts kindergarten in September and I couldn't be happier. I appreciate them more the older they get.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Our boys are 17 months apart. Best thing we ever did! They are seriously the best friends! Unless you are fully reliant on welfare don’t let a lack of “fun money” away what you desire. If your needs are provided for O say why not!
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

CandTmom wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:56 pm I hate babies. I'm so glad I can never have more. I love my kids more than anything but am glad I'm done with baby and toddler stages.
I'm glad I'm not the only non baby person. Personally, I think they should start as toddlers. LOL Our oldest was 17 months old when we met her and it was wonderful. Our next one caused me to be on complete bed rest from 6 weeks to 34 weeks when I delivered. Then, she spent 3 weeks in NICU and come home on an apnea monitor and a lot of meds. Needless to say, I had my tubes tied and I'm very happy almost 12 years later that we are done. Mine will be 15 and 12 this year and it's wonderful.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic