Would you buy your kid a luxury bag?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dd's 21st birthday is next month, and she's been eyeing a Louis Vuitton purse. She doesn't have any nice purses as of now. If you had the money, would you buy it as a bday gift?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

For that age yes if I had the money, was responsible with her things, and I knew that she really wanted it I would. For a teenage or less child no.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope. I don't buy designer anything. Thankfully, my girls aren't into that stuff either.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No. We dont do designer things. Paying that price for something as pointless as a purse is insane to us and I have taught my kids not to buy something because of a name.

Not bashing you.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I bought my 15yr old an LV bag... I would definitely buy a 21 yr old a luxury bag.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Sure if that is what they wanted
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is it in your price range? Sure. Otherwise, no. I have a chanel bag from my grandmother that any of my kids can have when they are older if they want it.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

For 21... if I had the money to blow, sure.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

DD had a small coach purse I got her for her 13th bday. I got her a Michael Kors bag for school her jr year. It held up way better than any backpack had. Unfortunately it got stolen when her car got broken into at the gym. She’s 20 and her Big Christmas present was a new Michael Kors bag that fits her laptop and folders for school. I won’t spend the kind of money a LV costs even for me. I’ve been able to all the bags I’ve bought during really good sales so around $150 at the most.
Locked Previous topicNext topic