Dr Fauci the nation’s top epidemiologist

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

https://wr.al/1HtJF

Dr Fauci, the nation’s top epidemiologist, says he doesn’t understand why all states haven’t issued “ stay at home “orders.
——
Thoughts?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The virus doesn't recognize state borders. It's stupid to think it does.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:22 pm The virus doesn't recognize state borders. It's stupid to think it does.
Exactly. Everyone in every stAte will be doing the right thing if they stay home!
I cannot understand why this is not done in every state.
It’s hard, it’s weird and kind of depressing ( I have been self quarantined since March 16) but it’s worth it.
Our governor extended the “stay home “ order to May 4.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t understand why people don’t just do it. Stay Home except to shop once a week unless you are an essential worker.

I think people should be logical enough to not have to be ordered into staying home right now.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:13 am I don’t understand why people don’t just do it. Stay Home except to shop once a week unless you are an essential worker.

I think people should be logical enough to not have to be ordered into staying home right now.
I agree.🙁
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know people who STILL don't understand why we all should be isolating. We aren't being walloped like NYC, but enough is happening that they really should understand its importance. Makes me want to scream!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lingev wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:39 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:22 pm The virus doesn't recognize state borders. It's stupid to think it does.
Exactly. Everyone in every stAte will be doing the right thing if they stay home!
It’s hard, it’s weird and kind of depressing ( I have been self quarantined since March 16) but it’s worth it.
Not everyone in every state can stay home unless you don't want supplies being delivered.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:43 pm
Lingev wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:39 pm
Not everyone in every state can stay home unless you don't want supplies being delivered.
That’s not what I am talking about.

The people who are essential employees such as medical personnel or restaurant owners or cooks and grocery store employees. Transportation sources, post office employees, truckers, etc. all have to keep on going out and doing their jobs!
Duh.
I’m talking about people who are unemployed or in profressiins that can be done Online , etc. They should stay home.

But first responders, service personnel, etc. have to go out every day.
For example my daughter is an essential employee at a large chain supermarket, making bakery products, but when she leaves work she goes home to her family and they all stay home. That’s the responsible way.
Locked Previous topicNext topic