I see nothing wrong with hanging out with my friends

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My closest friends and I work together. We still hang out outside of work. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. If we are going to expose each other it doesn't matter if we are at home or work.

Someone mentioned that we shouldn't be hanging out and having fun at a time like this. I think that is BS. If we didn't work together things would be different but we do. We have to be near each other for hours a day. There is no more risk having a couple drinks together after work or even watching a movie together on our days off.

We all have given up being around family and other friends there is no reason for us to give up doing a few things here and there.

So that is my confession.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:27 pm My closest friends and I work together. We still hang out outside of work. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. If we are going to expose each other it doesn't matter if we are at home or work.

Someone mentioned that we shouldn't be hanging out and having fun at a time like this. I think that is BS. If we didn't work together things would be different but we do. We have to be near each other for hours a day. There is no more risk having a couple drinks together after work or even watching a movie together on our days off.

We all have given up being around family and other friends there is no reason for us to give up doing a few things here and there.

I really and truly wish the jackanapes arselings would start coming up with better troll posts because Im pretty sick of the covid-19 posts
~ sigh ~
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:33 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:27 pm My closest friends and I work together. We still hang out outside of work. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. If we are going to expose each other it doesn't matter if we are at home or work.

I really and truly wish the jackanapes arselings would start coming up with better troll posts because Im pretty sick of the covid-19 posts
~ sigh ~

YES! Whether this is true or not, what is the point of posting this besides some weird kind of attention from a situation where people are dying? Find a new topic to get attention over.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

This again? How original.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I guess the "I am still socializing with people and going to parties" are the new BM is mad posts.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:40 pm I guess the "I am still socializing with people and going to parties" are the new BM is mad posts.
I'm not going to parties. Is mostly just the four of us hanging out sometime. I can't think of one reason why it is more unsafe or a risk than seeing them at work.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Umm congrats? I would love to hang out with my friends, but the risk isn't worth it. My bestie is immune compromised due to her being a transplant recipient. This could kill her.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:49 pm

Umm congrats? I would love to hang out with my friends, but the risk isn't worth it. My bestie is immune compromised due to her being a transplant recipient. This could kill her.
Yes it could kill here. That is a very different situation than hanging out with people you work with.

I hope your friend stays safe and happy. My mom is immune compromised and I haven't seen her in a month. Its not fun.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cool. Go out and have fun.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Where is even open to have drinks after work ?
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Locked Previous topicNext topic