DH is actually angry that I got my hair and nails done

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I had someone come to my house to do it. It was more expensive than usual but nothing crazy. He said we should be watching how we are spending money at a time like this. Both of us are making more now than ever because we are both still working so it isn't like we have to worry about suddenly being out of money.

He told me to ask him first next time. I told him no, I don't need to ask him to do basic things I have always done. I did tell him (mostly joking) that I will let him know before I buy a boat or a car or a major appliance and he just walked away shaking his head.

He did say he likes my hair though lol
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ok..cool.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

What part and when did he show anger?
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He's right.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Idiots everywhere
At least your hair and nails will look good if you croak. But you better wear a silk scarf around your head at night to keep your straightened hair or weave in place or it will get mussed up
Anonymous 1

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:16 pm He's right.
He's right about what? Our lives don't stop just because of a virus.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:13 pm What part and when did he show anger?
When he was talking to be about it he was visibly angry.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It sounds like he's worried about possible future layoffs. The two of you need to sit down and discuss it.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Uh huh
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 pm It sounds like he's worried about possible future layoffs. The two of you need to sit down and discuss it.
Neither one of us are going to be laid off. We both have essential jobs.
Locked Previous topicNext topic