Coronavirus: Trump says states' 'insatiable appetite' for safety equipment is political despite medics pleading for more

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:31 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:36 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:43 pm

I think his background is real estate. He has no business being involved in this.
Who's the guy at the head of HUD? LOL, can't make this shit up.
HA! The neurosurgeon is over HUD and trifling real estate guy giving us info on Coronavirus.

I didn’t think about that. 😂😂😂😂😂
Only the best out of this administration. Can't make this shit up.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:35 pm Everyone needs to get a grip and stop getting whipped up by the media. QUESTION EVERYTHING. They are the ones escalating this "crisis". They're posting fake pictures, then claiming "editing error". CBS just did it. Another network just ran some picture of caskets lined up in cold storage or something. It was the scene from some movie! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Start asking questions. Start looking at other sources such as Instagram. See what actual people on the street are seeing and saying. People around the country, especially in areas that are allegedly having these shortages, such as N.Y. "the epicentre" and L.A. "hard hit" are filming no activity. Cedars Sinai in L.A. - ghost town.

People have physically gone and taken live video. It's all ghost towns. No one is in line for testing which everyone keeps screaming about. There's no people piling into the ER. The parking lots aren't jammed with cars - they're sparse. There's no ambulances piling into the ER. The streets are dead. Everything is quiet. It's the same in the UK. People are hitting the streets to see for themselves.

For the third time this week I went to my local hospital - a level 1 trauma. Below is a description of this facility. It's located just outside of the city. The 40 gunshot victims getting popped around the city every weekend that you hear about are usually taken here. There's a serious medical need, it's coming here.

I snapped about 9 pictures. Crickets. The "emergency tent" is up in a parking lot across the street. A gowned worker is wandering around outside. A handful of cars in the street parking lot. ER lot empty. Main entrance, one car in the circle drive. Tower parking no where near full. ER entrance no one arriving. No one waiting outside. No ambulances except 2 parked sitting idle in a lot. None pulling in. No workers around. No people clamoring.

FEMA just sent out tons of PPE over the weekend- gowns, masks, etc. Why are they saying there are shortages?

Level I Trauma Center: The highest-level designation possible by the state of Illinois is based on our strong resources and the number of patients we treat. Advocate Christ has the busiest Level I Trauma Center in Illinois
1500 deaths in New York and the reason it’s not 15,000 is because of the hype. If you believe no one but your idolized leader, at least listen to him when he said he saved 2 million lives by the steps he took. Of course, he did nothing but delay it along with a handful of idiotic governors in the south and actually added to the deaths but the point is, if this wasn’t hyped there would be hundreds of thousands of deaths.

And this is on top of the yearly flu deaths and other diseases that hospitals have to deal with.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:15 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:36 pm

Who's the guy at the head of HUD? LOL, can't make this shit up.
HA! The neurosurgeon is over HUD and trifling real estate guy giving us info on Coronavirus.

We can only be thankful that Kushner is nowhere near HUD. Greedy f**k would figure out a way to make money on the side.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:32 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:15 pm

We can only be thankful that Kushner is nowhere near HUD. Greedy f**k would figure out a way to make money on the side.
That depends on what kinds of properties he operates. He wouldn't have to be the head of HUD, but since his FIL is over all of it...
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:31 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:35 pm Everyone needs to get a grip and stop getting whipped up by the media. QUESTION EVERYTHING. They are the ones escalating this "crisis". They're posting fake pictures, then claiming "editing error". CBS just did it. Another network just ran some picture of caskets lined up in cold storage or something. It was the scene from some movie! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Start asking questions. Start looking at other sources such as Instagram. See what actual people on the street are seeing and saying. People around the country, especially in areas that are allegedly having these shortages, such as N.Y. "the epicentre" and L.A. "hard hit" are filming no activity. Cedars Sinai in L.A. - ghost town.

People have physically gone and taken live video. It's all ghost towns. No one is in line for testing which everyone keeps screaming about. There's no people piling into the ER. The parking lots aren't jammed with cars - they're sparse. There's no ambulances piling into the ER. The streets are dead. Everything is quiet. It's the same in the UK. People are hitting the streets to see for themselves.

For the third time this week I went to my local hospital - a level 1 trauma. Below is a description of this facility. It's located just outside of the city. The 40 gunshot victims getting popped around the city every weekend that you hear about are usually taken here. There's a serious medical need, it's coming here.

I snapped about 9 pictures. Crickets. The "emergency tent" is up in a parking lot across the street. A gowned worker is wandering around outside. A handful of cars in the street parking lot. ER lot empty. Main entrance, one car in the circle drive. Tower parking no where near full. ER entrance no one arriving. No one waiting outside. No ambulances except 2 parked sitting idle in a lot. None pulling in. No workers around. No people clamoring.

FEMA just sent out tons of PPE over the weekend- gowns, masks, etc. Why are they saying there are shortages?

Level I Trauma Center: The highest-level designation possible by the state of Illinois is based on our strong resources and the number of patients we treat. Advocate Christ has the busiest Level I Trauma Center in Illinois
1500 deaths in New York and the reason it’s not 15,000 is because of the hype. If you believe no one but your idolized leader, at least listen to him when he said he saved 2 million lives by the steps he took. Of course, he did nothing but delay it along with a handful of idiotic governors in the south and actually added to the deaths but the point is, if this wasn’t hyped there would be hundreds of thousands of deaths.

And this is on top of the yearly flu deaths and other diseases that hospitals have to deal with.
WILL YOU STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT THE GOVERNORS IN THE SOUTH?!!
306/232

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Of course, he did nothing but delay it along with a handful of idiotic governors in the south and actually added to the deaths.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... order.html

There are states in other regions that have responded at the same time or slower than the south. This really has nothing to do with the topic or Val’s comment, so you’re going out of your way to insert insults.

People are dying and getting sick in massive numbers and you still can’t resist being petty and bigoted towards the south.

You’re being just as obnoxious and divisive as Trump right now.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:06 pm

The obsession is real with that one. I swear she must see southern governors dancing in her sleep at night.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:00 am

The obsession is real with that one. I swear she must see southern governors dancing in her sleep at night.

She has a broad definition of what the South is.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Crimson417 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:26 pm

So where are the pictures? I have friends in New York, they say this is very real and serious. They are overcrowded and they are short on supplies. I think I'll believe them over you. Enjoy your conspiracy theories.
First, I'm not here to convince or prove anything to anyone. Second, I have them posted on one of my accounts and I don't want the MC detectives reverse searching me. I've heard too many stories about nut jobs sending police to members houses for "wellness checks" after storms and the like. Far too creepy.

I'm saying this to encourage people to do their own research instead of being led by the nose as to what to think. Don't believe me. I don't want you to. Just go look around. Check social media and see what others are seeing in other parts of the country.

You might want to poke your head up and check out reality. See what people are seeing. Go to your own local hospital. See for yourself. Or that might upset the narrative you've bought into hook, line and sinker. So ... maybe don't go look.

Seeing no one at these hospitals isn't a conspiracy theory. It's a little thing called facts. I know certain groups struggle with those and are much more comfortable in baseless emotion and drama.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:00 am

I can't even right now. My head just keeps repeating the scene from the movie Sweet Home Alabama where Jake calls Melanie a "hoity-toity yankee bitch".
306/232

Locked Previous topicNext topic