I’m starting to wonder if DH and I are the only people that actually pay taxes....

Anonymous 8

It's a shame for those businesses who weren't reporting the income. I would think that may come back to bite them in the ass right now.

On the same lines...I was just talking with an acquaintance the other day who told me that he hasn't filed a tax return in 12 years! How the hell does that happen? I would think someone would have come knocking on his door! WTH?!!!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:24 pm The economic stimulus package includes forgivable loans from the SBA, so I’m reaching out to a number of people that own small businesses and do work for us to let them know what’s available. But based on some of the responses I’ve received, many small business owners appear to think it’s ok to not report their income. WTAF????

I’m going to have to stop using anyone that isn’t actually filing accurate tax returns.

If you have a small business and actually pay your taxes, please know that help is available. It’s basically like collecting group unemployment, but 75% of what you receive must be used for payroll (if you’re a sole proprietor paying yourself counts).
Locked Previous topicNext topic