Amid rising fatalities DT brags about ratings

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:12 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:25 pm
jessilin0113 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:54 pm Meanwhile, the actual article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/25/busi ... tings.html
His ignorant ass didn’t even read the article I see....

It is extremely dangerous. Mississippi who has an equally ignorant governor following Trump’s lead is just one of many examples.

He needs to go.
It's just psychotic. It's fake news, until it says something nice about him. And even when it doesn't, he spits it out as if it does. It legitimately worries me for the people that follow him and eat his nonsense up. There are several people on here that I think are generally smart, that still support Trump. What does this do to them? How do they overlook this, or justify it, or pretend it doesn't matter?

I really try not to judge how people vote and I am definitely not mean to anyone about it ......but I don’t see how anyone can vote for him in Nov. He is literally putting people’s health and lives on the line with his selfishness.

A lot of us had a bad feeling when he took office but god..it’s more extreme than I could have ever imagined.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:03 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:30 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:25 pm

His ignorant ass didn’t even read the article I see....

It is extremely dangerous. Mississippi who has an equally ignorant governor following Trump’s lead is just one of many examples.

He needs to go.
Between Trump and that idiot governer, Mississipi may get wiped off the map. Those poor people.
My family is there. Do not quote me saying some fucked up shit like this.
Your issue is with the governor and Trump, not me. This virus has already killed 33,000 worldwide.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:14 pm
Between Trump and that idiot governer, Mississipi may get wiped off the map. Those poor people.
Your issue is with the governor and Trump, not me. This virus has already killed 33,000 worldwide.
What about NYC and Westchester County? Are we really safe from Trump?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:35 pm

What about NYC and Westchester County? Are we really safe from Trump?
NY didn't follow the shelter in place recommendations. That's why there are over 50,000 cases. And no we are fucked. November is so far away. With Trump in charge, we're gonna reach 500,000 cases easy.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I’m sick of Trump, the gov and your vile ass too. This is not the first time you have gone too far, so either STFU talking to me or @ me at the fight room.

I have nothing respectful to say to you at this point.
Locked Previous topicNext topic