What companies do you think will end up closing over this?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I’m thinking
JC penny
Bed bath and beyond
Pier one

All 3 were struggling to begin with and I can’t imagine they are doing well now

Any other stores you think will go under?
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think big companies will be fine it's the small local non chain ones that won't be able to recover.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well Pier One in Canada announced it was closing prior to this. I think you will see a lot of restaurants close up.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

The big companies will survive but small mom & pop stores and restaurants will go out of business
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Here's a conspiracy for ya. Corporations released this mess on the world to take over and get governments to create stimulus plans to bail them out
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 pm Well Pier One in Canada announced it was closing prior to this. I think you will see a lot of restaurants close up.
Is to go and carry out options in Canada?
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:33 pm
highlandmum wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 pm Well Pier One in Canada announced it was closing prior to this. I think you will see a lot of restaurants close up.
Is to go and carry out options in Canada?
Yes, and delivery. But some have gone to drive-thru only
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bank of America. People are pulling their accounts over what they are doing to their clients.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Big companies will be mostly fine and some may end up filing bankruptcy but they will reconfigure and come back like toys r us is doing. It's the small mom and pop places that will end up closing. Our school budgets are being slashed as well over this as well and the number 1 thing they will do will be to fire staff not teachers but other people.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:04 pm I think big companies will be fine it's the small local non chain ones that won't be able to recover.
This. I work at a family owned gym and I am very concerned that they won't be able to reopen. Planet Fitness will be fine.
Locked Previous topicNext topic