We can now be fined or arrested

Anonymous 1

Unread post

For nonessential travel. I haven't left my property in 2 weeks but I'm going to have to take an animal to the vet next week. How do I prove my travel is essential?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

:
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:20 pm For nonessential travel. I haven't left my property in 2 weeks but I'm going to have to take an animal to the vet next week. How do I prove my travel is essential?
Denver or Singapore? That SUCKS, Im glad we live in reasonable state that doesnt treat the citizens like criminals
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-03-27-23-18-41.png
Screenshot_2020-03-27-23-15-52.png
Anonymous 3

Unread post

As long as I could still get wine I'd be fine with it
Anonymous 4

Unread post

If you aren't obeying the law, wouldn't that make you a criminal?
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:20 pm :
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:20 pm For nonessential travel. I haven't left my property in 2 weeks but I'm going to have to take an animal to the vet next week. How do I prove my travel is essential?
Denver or Singapore? That SUCKS, Im glad we live in reasonable state that doesnt treat the citizens like criminals
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:25 pm If you aren't obeying the law, wouldn't that make you a criminal?
IF we had those laws like OP described we would obey them but we dont.......yet.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Call your vet and ask what the procedure is. They might be able to send you something to print out. Our vets are open for curbside pick-up/delivery.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 1

Unread post

California
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:33 pm Call your vet and ask what the procedure is. They might be able to send you something to print out. Our vets are open for curbside pick-up/delivery.
I'll call tomorrow we haven't been to this vet before. Normally I go to a vet that's about 5 minutes away but this one is an hour away and across county lines.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There is a balance between protecting society and civil liberties. Even in Canada people are only quarantined to their home and property for 14 days and only if they have traveled outside the country or have tested positive. Other than that, it is social distancing on your honour with other regulations for group size and businesses that are allowed to remain open.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What other activities are in the approved list for essential travel ? I would think taking care of a pet would fall into an approved errand.
Locked Previous topicNext topic