People claiming they had covid-19

iluv2meow
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 pm Many serious health officials and experts are suspecting this has been circulating a lot longer than any of us know, and it very well could be circulating for 6 months. The fact is that very few of the population will ever show symptoms and only a few of those who do will become seriously ill.
Here is the thing
We typically start with an strain of the flu then.later it becomes.another strain only more agggressive. There is no doubt that a unknown respiratory virus started going around back in November. Even I can remember several people mentioning doctors had no clue whay the new virus was. So it is possible that the corona became a new strain and began to rapidly spread. My daughter has been sick off and on with whatever is going around. A few weeks.ago she started complaining of strange sounds from her lungs and felt.like an elephant sitting.on her chest. She has since improved still has occassional headache mild breathing issues.
F***ing meow this and meow that and - MEOW
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

In December I got the flu and three of my kids did too. I never ran a fever because it takes a lot for me to run a fever. I was pretty sick though. My kids ran 103 for days. We were all pretty sick and spent a week in bed and slept most of the time.
I was on vacation and spent the whole thing sick and we were all sick on Christmas too. I’m not dumb emotional think that was the Coronavirus. Lol
We did manage to keep my 79 year old mother from getting it. We isolated ourselves in a bedroom upstairs away from everyone else. All this Coronavirus stuff makes me so afraid for her because of her age and having diabetes. I worry about my son who has bad asthma and my daughter with mild asthma. I really hope we manage to get through all this without any of us contracting covid19. I think I’m suffering from allergies right now. Of course this had to happen during allergy season when some of the symptoms are similar.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:22 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:01 pm I'll bet that there were cases back in December here in the US. With all the international traveling that goes back and forth between here and China. But people who say they've already had it, cannot be sure unless they've been tested for antibodies. And if they insist on not self-isolating, unless they're out there in the frontline, they're idiots and should be tossed in jail for a few days until a judge can chew their ass out good and proper.
Shut the f**k up. Really. Just put some duct tape over your mouth and stop talking.
You shut the f**k up saddle goose.
She can say whatever she wants, you need to put duct tape over your mouth and suck it, dickweasel
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Of the many, many news stories about COVID-19, apparently the numbers being report are about 30 to 35 percent lower because about that many healthy people with strong immune systems that get the virus won't even know it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic