Trump signals growing weariness with ‘social distancing’ and other steps advocated by health officials

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:55 pm

CNN isn't exactly a credible source.

CNN has been warning viewers from the beginning that this was going to happen. Can you say the same for FOX?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Again, you just said nothing. You didn’t even read it because you have been programmed to say CNN, NYT, Washington Post are not credible.

Why don’t you quote the parts that aren’t true and verify why they aren’t true?
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Again, you just said nothing. You didn’t even read it because you have been programmed to say CNN, NYT, Washington Post are not credible.

CNN is every bit as full of spin as you are.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

An example like the labeling of Trump as racist for stopping people coming from China? How much was that hyped on CNN? Quite a bit and if I'm not mistaken, you were on board that bullshit.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:07 pm

An example like the labeling of Trump as racist for stopping people coming from China? How much was that hyped on CNN? Quite a bit and if I'm not mistaken, you were on board that bullshit.
I don't remember CNN or anyone for that matter criticizing Trump when he restricted travel to Wuhan and then China. There was criticism that it was too little too late, it was already here and in other countries.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:32 pm

I don't remember CNN or anyone for that matter criticizing Trump when he restricted travel to Wuhan and then China. There was criticism that it was too little too late, it was already here and in other countries.
Hmnn
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:25 pm

Hmnn

Can you link us to a CNN article that said it was racist?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:25 pm

Hmnn
You can always pull it up and quote it here if you had read something like that. But I think you’re confusing it with criticism of Trump calling it the China Virus when it has a scientific name that everyone else is using.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We'll have to agree to disagree unless you'd like to refute it.

Here's another people will say isn't credible.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-f ... trictions/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My jaw just hit the floor.
Locked Previous topicNext topic