Checkpoints in Florida

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"DeSantis said he is expanding his quarantine order to include Louisiana after officials in the lightly hit Panhandle worried people will flee New Orleans as the number of positive tests there climb. It is about a three-hour drive from New Orleans to Pensacola and DeSantis said the Florida Highway Patrol and sheriff's deputies will set up checkpoints to screen cars from Louisiana."

https://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/2 ... uarantine/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Other states have similar orders

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/27/us/rhode ... index.html

We have a booking at our Airbnb for a couple from Pennsylvania. The booking is contingent on them being allowed to travel as they are anticipating roads being blocked. I've thought about our Airbnb being a good place for self-isolation so we have kept it up on the site hoping for a booking. I'm rethinking that now.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Texas is doing similar. I think anyone from NY and NOLA have to quarantine but not sure about check points.

We use to have so much fun roll the coastline from NOLA to PCOLA back in the day. It’s just crazy that have come to this.
Locked Previous topicNext topic