Online shopping

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Are you online shopping (for clothing and non-essential items) more if you can't really leave the house? Or are you online shopping the same amount as before or more or not at all? For now, I am online shopping about the same although I am hesitating a little more of completing my order. What about you?
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No, not buying anything not essential right now. We already have plenty of clothing, electronics, sports equipment, etc. We don't need more and I don't shop for fun. Plus, I feel the financial situation is going to continue to decline. Not wise to spend anything extra right now.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yeah that's part of the reason I am hesitating a little more, but at the same time, the economy still needs to keep going as well so I will continue to shop some and also do carry out orders to restaurants some.
MonarchMom wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:51 am No, not buying anything not essential right now. We already have plenty of clothing, electronics, sports equipment, etc. We don't need more and I don't shop for fun. Plus, I feel the financial situation is going to continue to decline. Not wise to spend anything extra right now.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

No I'm saving what we have because I'm out of work at the moment and so is my husband and we aren't getting paid. My husband is doing grubhub to try to keep us afloat and I'm trying to file unemployment but so is everyone else and the site keeps crashing. So besides bills and food we aren't buying anything extra right now.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm literally wasting money because all I'm doing is shopping online. All the wine and spirits closed so I decided to place an online order for a stash just incase they are still closed 6 weeks from now and I realized I accidentally spent over a thousand dollars 😳 I also have packages coming from Macy's, wayfair and Amazon. I need help.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've moved to exclusively shopping for food online (as long as grocery stores still deliver). Our medications were even shipped to us. We can't guarantee dh will have his job throughout this mess, so we've heavily curbed spending.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

About the same, as I shopped online for quite a few things prior to all this happening.

Our governor excluded stores as "mass gathering" so we can go to stores & shop for groceries & things.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I normally do almost all of my shopping online. Right now I'm doing substantially less of it online.

This is my grocer's website. 😅

Anonymous 1

Unread post

If I remember correctly, aren't you pregnant? If so, why would you care about the wine and spirits and why would you spend all of that money when you have a baby coming? Or are you just being sarcastic?
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:56 am I'm literally wasting money because all I'm doing is shopping online. All the wine and spirits closed so I decided to place an online order for a stash just incase they are still closed 6 weeks from now and I realized I accidentally spent over a thousand dollars 😳 I also have packages coming from Macy's, wayfair and Amazon. I need help.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm not doing any more than normal so far. The grocery stores are open. Target & Walmart are open. It's not often I do any other kind of shopping anyway and as long as those are open I will go do my shopping there like normal.
Locked Previous topicNext topic