How AWESOME is this!!!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There's hope! Michigan lawmaker interview below on her good experience with the drug.

She's in one of the hardest hit areas of our country too.

Then there's the 2 doctors that have been treating at a near 100% success.

I'm feeling hopeful for the first time in a month!

Just wanted to share some positive news which I'm sure we can all use about now. :)

https://www.newsweek.com/dem-lawmaker-s ... us-1496469
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:34 pm There's hope! Michigan lawmaker interview below on her good experience with the drug.

Just wanted to share some positive news which I'm sure we can all use about now. :)

That article was pretty bad.

She had actually been sick for almost three weeks. She couldn’t get the drug right away, one reason being the people whose lives depend on that drug need it and it needs to be available to them. Once she finally got the drug after at least three weeks of being sick, she felt better. So it helps symptoms, that’s good. But that was definitely not a case of the drug saving her life.

The article made it seem like she got the diagnosis, took the pill and was cured. Not it at all. If that were the case we wouldn’t have had about 1,200 deaths in this country just today. It’s dangerous saying shit like that. People will think it’s safe to go out and if they get the virus there’s a pill you can take. We still have a long way to go.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Meh.

I'll take it with a grain of salt.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

In a world that right now is frightening, taking every ounce of "hope" we can find is actually a good, positive thing.

Does it mean the end of this horrifying crisis? No, of course not. Proceed with caution with anything touted. ANYTHING written or said, too.

But those brief moments of...."could it be?" that provide those small glimmers of hope is something some might dismiss but others won't.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:17 am In a world that right now is frightening, taking every ounce of "hope" we can find is actually a good, positive thing.

Does it mean the end of this horrifying crisis? No, of course not. Proceed with caution with anything touted. ANYTHING written or said, too.

But those brief moments of...."could it be?" that provide those small glimmers of hope is something some might dismiss but others won't.
No one is “dismissing “ the hopes that this drug or a combination or a similar drug will eventually work. But there is no cure for this virus and it’s irresponsible to use that word. That she was helped and her suffering subsided after taking the drug is very good news.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thank you for the positive news.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:55 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:17 am In a world that right now is frightening, taking every ounce of "hope" we can find is actually a good, positive thing.

No one is “dismissing “ the hopes that this drug or a combination or a similar drug will eventually work. But there is no cure for this virus and it’s irresponsible to use that word. That she was helped and her suffering subsided after taking the drug is very good news.

The word cure does not appear in the article nor in the OP. Its good news that we have something that seems to be helping and has helped some people already. Much better than being nearly defenseless beyond our own immune systems. The article says we need to study this more, and we should.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:34 pm There's hope! Michigan lawmaker interview below on her good experience with the drug.

pssst what county are you in? I'm Washtenaw.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It is good news. I have seen interviews with a few celebrities that have taken the drug. Daniel Dae Kim is one of the first that said it worked for him also Colton Underwood. Hopefully they start giving it to patients here in NY because seeing the mass burial yesterday on the news made me sick.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Long Island doctor tries new twist on hydroxychloroquine for elderly COVID-19 patients

https://nypost.com/2020/04/04/long-isla ... -patients/
Locked Previous topicNext topic