Alex Jones warned to stop pitching fake remedies for Coronavirus

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Business/wir ... s-70086567

Mr Conspiracy says he knows how to treat the Coronavirus
Toothpaste, mouthwash, etc!
Bwahahaha
He has been warned
Another of many indications that he’s someone you should not believe or trust.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Colloidal silver is awesome for infections. I've used it on my cats when they get UTIs and eye infections. I've taken it myself for a bladder infection. But you have to swallow like an ounce 2-3 times a day for about 5 days. I wouldn't put my faith in any shit that Alex Jones sells though.
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:44 pm Colloidal silver is awesome for infections. I've used it on my cats when they get UTIs and eye infections. I've taken it myself for a bladder infection. But you have to swallow like an ounce 2-3 times a day for about 5 days. I wouldn't put my faith in any shit that Alex Jones sells though.
Wow is it actually the element Silver?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:44 pm Colloidal silver is awesome for infections. I've used it on my cats when they get UTIs and eye infections. I've taken it myself for a bladder infection. But you have to swallow like an ounce 2-3 times a day for about 5 days. I wouldn't put my faith in any shit that Alex Jones sells though.
There are absolutely alternative and herbals meds that work to some degree. Our household takes a shot of fire cider every morning (sometimes at night too). But I think it's dangerous when alternative medicine is done without recognizing the importance of conventional drugs when necessary. It's also dangerous when people have just a little information. No grandma, colloidal silver won't cure your grand-daughters malaria (just an anecdotal personal experience).
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Alex Jones is a F***ing IDIOT and so is anyone who follows his BS.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

*snort* He won't stop. Too many people still listen to that wackadoo.
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:58 pm *snort* He won't stop. Too many people still listen to that wackadoo.
That’s very discouraging.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

When I entered the wonderful world of IT after college in 2006......I never, ever imagined anyone taking Info Wars seriously past a bunch of crazy dumb asses.

That site was as a F***ing joke....and so was Trump.

Times have changed.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:48 pm
There are absolutely alternative and herbals meds that work to some degree. Our household takes a shot of fire cider every morning (sometimes at night too). But I think it's dangerous when alternative medicine is done without recognizing the importance of conventional drugs when necessary. It's also dangerous when people have just a little information. No grandma, colloidal silver won't cure your grand-daughters malaria (just an anecdotal personal experience).
Well malaria is caused by a parasite. You need antiparasitics for that. Colloidal silver is not an antiparasitic.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Lingev wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:37 pm
Wow is it actually the element Silver?
Yeah but teeny-tiny particles -- nano particles
Locked Previous topicNext topic