Why can't I understand

Anonymous 1

Unread post

the reason for everyone buying up all the toilet paper? Is diarrhea one of the symptoms of the corona virus?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Some were worried about being quarantined for long periods of time and started buying in large amounts. When people saw it going fast, they started buying in large amounts as well so they woudn't risk running out. Basically, people are scared of uncertainty. We hear about people in Wuhan who have been quarantined for almost two months and they fear that will happen here.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They're fearful of being quarantined in their home for weeks on end and want to make sure they have enough essentials.

Would you want to be stuck at home for a week straight with no toilet paper on hand and no way to get anymore? That's when you hope you aren't emotionally attached to your washcloths.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:41 pm They're fearful of being quarantined in their home for weeks on end and want to make sure they have enough essentials.

Would you want to be stuck at home for a week straight with no toilet paper on hand and no way to get anymore? That's when you hope you aren't emotionally attached to your washcloths.
I knew I hadn’t thrown out my hubby’s ratty old T-shirt’s for a reason. Preparation not laziness!😜
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:41 pm They're fearful of being quarantined in their home for weeks on end and want to make sure they have enough essentials.

:lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It's about being quarantined. Not that hard to figure out
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

yes, and also not wanting to go out into the community to shop as the number of infections rise.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m with you there. Why is TP the thing you need to stock up on in a crisis? Just wash your tushy with water if you run out. It’s not that critical.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, obviously if you’re facing the possibility of being quarantined you need to be prepared. But why is TP THE most important thing in the world? I mean, it’s not a tragedy if you run out. There’s this little thing called “water”...
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:03 pm It's about being quarantined. Not that hard to figure out
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 876

Unread post

No. There's a HUGE difference between buying ENOUGH and buying 25 times as much as you need so that no one else can get any. I think all sales of emergency and household essentials made since the day this became public knowledge back in January should be declared final sale and non-returnable, and that ANYONE caught price-gouging for the duration of the crisis should be prosecuted. You wanna sell the extra, fine, but you don't get to charge any more than you actually paid, and if you "lost" the receipt, you don't get to charge any more than the sale price of the item immediately before the crisis began. Period.
Locked Previous topicNext topic