I feel awful.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm a substitute at my local school and today is the first day of our winter break. This morning I woke up with a 101.7 fever, awful bone and joint aches, chills, headache, chest congestion, and a cough. As the day has gone on I have felt worse and worse. I've taken tylenol and ibuprofen for the bone and joint aches but it only seems to help for a bit. I know both the flu and a virus has been going around. I'm just complaining really it's been a long time since I have been this sick. Usually I get simple colds.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well. Get better soon, plenty of rest and fluids. Dh was just admitted today for the flu because they couldn’t get his o2 saturation above 87 on room air. He’s had a few mild colds over the past 22 years but this is his first time having the flu since I’ve known him.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would suggest going to a doctor. Last time I had symptoms like that, I waited to go because I thought I had a regular virus or maybe the flu and it turned out I had pneumonia.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I woke up with a horrible cough. Still tried to exercise today, boy that was a mistake. Take care and trust me do no push yourself. Hope you feel better
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We are getting over the flu here. I haven’t been in class since Wednesday of last week. Hoping to go back on Wed of this week.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:42 pm I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well. Get better soon, plenty of rest and fluids. Dh was just admitted today for the flu because they couldn’t get his o2 saturation above 87 on room air. He’s had a few mild colds over the past 22 years but this is his first time having the flu since I’ve known him.
I hope he’s feeling better soon.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Feel better soon OP.
motoglitter
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Feel better soon, go to the dr, get lots of rest. The crud is going around knocking down everyone here, kids are missing school for an entire week before the fever breaks and they start to feel better,
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You should see a doctor asap. This isnt the time to ride it out and let your body heal itself with the flu and coronavirus floating around
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Have you been around anybody that has been to China in the last few weeks?
I'd go to the doctor and get meds fast.
Locked Previous topicNext topic