Wacko

Locked Previous topicNext topic
Anonymous 1

My idiot mom is entitled asshole. She thinks the world has to wait on her. She is rude af.

Today she parked at the end of my brother's driveway and part way in the middle of the road (Driveway was full of cars).

Cars had to slow down and go around her. And when there were cars coming from both sides, cars had to take turns passing by. I told her she needed to move her car right away because she's holding up traffic. She said she didn't care, they can wait.

Can you imagine being that rude and inconsiderate?
Anonymous 2

I can't imagine being that ignorant and entitled. Someone should have called the police . Maybe if she had been given a ticket and had to pay a fine she'd understand common sense and courtesy.
Turkle
Countess
Countess

A passing motorist might hit her car; that would learn her. :)
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Anonymous 3

The world is filled with jackasses.

Can you just imagine how much trouble they cause for themselves? I say let them be. Let them feel the consequences of being a jackass.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:46 pm My idiot mom is entitled asshole. She thinks the world has to wait on her. She is rude af.

Today she parked at the end of my brother's driveway and part way in the middle of the road (Driveway was full of cars).

Cars had to slow down and go around her. And when there were cars coming from both sides, cars had to take turns passing by. I told her she needed to move her car right away because she's holding up traffic. She said she didn't care, they can wait.

Anonymous 4

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:46 pm My idiot mom is entitled asshole. She thinks the world has to wait on her. She is rude af.

I would have called the police, they would have ticketed and towed the entitled bitch car
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

That can cause an accident.. surprised no one called the police.
Anonymous 5

My mom is the same. It’s hard to explain but she’s that way but in a funny way. We make fun of her all the time for it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic