My confession

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:18 pm You are most definitely correct. I'm sure the drink in her could most definitely bring out the worst in her.

Have you ever considered going to an AA meeting? Many years ago, I went to them for a while. They helped me.

I'm sorry for how you're feeling. And I'm sending vibes your way that you feel much better real soon. :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:32 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:01 pm Those of us who have been where you are at know exactly how you feel...that you wish your mom could just care about you. You just want her to be your mom.

She is your mom.
Even if she drinks every night and acts like a jerk nearly every time you see her, she does love you.
Even if she can't be what you want her to be, I promise you...she loves you.

I know you're right even if I dont feel it or believe it now I'm sure she does ...its just the alchohol that turns her underlying conditions (I'm believe even though it's not proven personality disorder and extreme narcissism) to the extreme and she just cant control her actions.
Thank you, I appreciate that more then you know...my therapist told me to go and I never really understood, made excuses (like how is this fair I need to waste my time going) but now its critical to go ...theres no more excuses I need to make time because ultimately its going to cost me a lot more then my time in the long run....and if I dont go and cant help myself with at least trying to understand more that's on me.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You will come to understand your mother better.
You will come to accept her...disease and all.
You will learn things about yourself that you never noticed before.
You will learn to love yourself and to realize that despite what you may have come to believe, she does love you.
And out of all of this, you will come to love your mother more.
Go to a meeting. And then keep going. You don't even need to speak. Just listen. And feel validated.
I wish you so much healing.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:15 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:18 pm You are most definitely correct. I'm sure the drink in her could most definitely bring out the worst in her.

Have you ever considered going to an AA meeting? Many years ago, I went to them for a while. They helped me.

I'm sorry for how you're feeling. And I'm sending vibes your way that you feel much better real soon. :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:32 pm

I know you're right even if I dont feel it or believe it now I'm sure she does ...its just the alchohol that turns her underlying conditions (I'm believe even though it's not proven personality disorder and extreme narcissism) to the extreme and she just cant control her actions.
Thank you, I appreciate that more then you know...my therapist told me to go and I never really understood, made excuses (like how is this fair I need to waste my time going) but now its critical to go ...theres no more excuses I need to make time because ultimately its going to cost me a lot more then my time in the long run....and if I dont go and cant help myself with at least trying to understand more that's on me.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:22 pm You will come to understand your mother better.
You will learn to love yourself and to realize that despite what you may have come to believe, she does love you.
Go to a meeting. And then keep going. You don't even need to speak. Just listen. And feel validated.

Thank you for you're words I'll try my best to remember in times where I dont believe ti know I dont k ow you but thank you for your existence and your kind words it touches my heart to know there are kind people out there thank you
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Aw. You are very welcome. Hang in there. HUG.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:53 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:22 pm You will come to understand your mother better.

Thank you for you're words I'll try my best to remember in times where I dont believe ti know I dont k ow you but thank you for your existence and your kind words it touches my heart to know there are kind people out there thank you
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:19 pm Aw. You are very welcome. Hang in there. HUG.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:53 pm

🥰
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:39 amWow.
Wow Indeed....
Locked Previous topicNext topic