I’m not anti-choice

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:21 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:22 pm Image
theres a problem here, your meme says "people matter, beliefs don't" but that statement is a belief in and of itself. The previous statement is also dictating to people what to care about and how to behave, contradicting their own demand.

truth is, whoever wrote that meme DOES have beliefs they impose on others. they are so deeply entrenched in their own beliefs they don't even realize they are beliefs. "people matter" is an opinion/belief some would even argue is untrue. I see very far left environmentalists who call humans a plague on the earth that need to go extinct in order to save of mother earth. People don't matter to them. By this logic, you are forcing your humanist religion on them.

I am pretty sure you believe murder is wrong (correct me if I am wrong) and you clearly agree with the meme that "people matter" and if someone were to murder another you would oppose that action using the full extent of the law. so its not true that you don't have beliefs you don't impose on others, you just disagree about when a human becomes valuable.
Murder is illegal. Abortion is not.

That’s all I’ve got to say about that
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

True !
That little body inside the mothers body is not the mothers body and should be given the choice.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:08 pm True !
That little body inside the mothers body is not the mothers body and should be given the choice.
That little body should not get a choice until that little body can survive on its own. Until then it is dependent on my body and my life and if it threatens that life then its life needs to stop.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Does Planned Parenthood give out baby items out to any mothers in crisis pregnancy ? Like diapers, formula, baby food, clothing, etc ? Or , I guess all they can suggest is to kill it.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:42 pm Does Planned Parenthood give out baby items out to any mothers in crisis pregnancy ? Like diapers, formula, baby food, clothing, etc ? Or , I guess all they can suggest is to kill it.
Yes, they do.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/plann ... thy-babies

The focus of the program is to encourage early and consistent prenatal care.
Healthy Moms, Healthy Babies will link you to community-based medical and social support services that address your specific needs, including:

Cribs for Kids
GED training and testing programs
Housing shelters for individuals and their families
Medical insurance for pregnant individuals and their children
Pediatricians
Prenatal Care Providers
Transportation to appointments
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:59 pm
Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:42 pm Does Planned Parenthood give out baby items out to any mothers in crisis pregnancy ? Like diapers, formula, baby food, clothing, etc ? Or , I guess all they can suggest is to kill it.
Yes, they do.

Healthy Moms, Healthy Babies will link you to community-based medical and social support services that address your specific needs, including:

Cribs for Kids
Pediatricians
Prenatal Care Providers

Wow ! I'm really surprised. Is it free ?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:54 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:49 am
water<wine wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:21 pm

theres a problem here, your meme says "people matter, beliefs don't" but that statement is a belief in and of itself. The previous statement is also dictating to people what to care about and how to behave, contradicting their own demand.

truth is, whoever wrote that meme DOES have beliefs they impose on others. they are so deeply entrenched in their own beliefs they don't even realize they are beliefs. "people matter" is an opinion/belief some would even argue is untrue. I see very far left environmentalists who call humans a plague on the earth that need to go extinct in order to save of mother earth. People don't matter to them. By this logic, you are forcing your humanist religion on them.

I am pretty sure you believe murder is wrong (correct me if I am wrong) and you clearly agree with the meme that "people matter" and if someone were to murder another you would oppose that action using the full extent of the law. so its not true that you don't have beliefs you don't impose on others, you just disagree about when a human becomes valuable.
"Beliefs Don't Matter" Means that your beliefs do not matter to anyone else but you and shouldn't be the basis for impinging on anybody else, period. So be anti-choice, homophobic, anti-S*x if you want. Just keep it to yourself. You have no right to force your beliefs on anyone else.
Following your logic then, I could also say that you can be as pro-choice, pro-GBLT, and as pro-S*x as you want, just keep it to yourself. You have no right to force your beliefs on anyone else.

Those beliefs don't matter to anyone else and should not be the basis for impinging on anyone else, period.
Right. You cannot demand that someone be gay, have an abortion or not have S*x.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:05 pm
Yes, they do.

Cribs for Kids
Pediatricians
Prenatal Care Providers

Contact a Community Health Worker for more information, to see if you qualify, and learn how to enroll in the program.

Call 330-788-6506
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:42 am
Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Yes, they do.

Cribs for Kids
Pediatricians
Prenatal Care Providers

Contact a Community Health Worker for more information, to see if you qualify, and learn how to enroll in the program.

Call 330-788-6506

Enroll ? that sounds odd.Most likely it's not free. Crisis Pregnancy Centers will give what the mother needs and then some.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. If the mother’s life is in danger then abortion is an acceptable choice.
However, I do think that when that life is threatening your comfort or convenience then, no, that shouldn’t take away their right to come to fruition.
Now, If some people want to call that “anti-choice”, cool. But then I hope they don’t mind being called “anti-life”.
AllofFive19 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:11 am
Kalea wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:08 pm True !
That little body should not get a choice until that little body can survive on its own. Until then it is dependent on my body and my life and if it threatens that life then its life needs to stop.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic