Joy Villa Shocks in Pro-Trump "Impeached and Re-elected" Gown at the Grammys

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... ys-1272938
This is the singer’s third pro-Trump fashion statement at the music awards show. She notified the White House that she would wear “something to be supportive.”

Known for making political style statements on the red carpet, singer-songwriter Joy Villa turned up at the 62nd Grammy Awards in Los Angeles wearing a gown in support of President Trump's 2020 re-election campaign. This is her third showing of support for Trump on the red carpet.
Yea!
I admire her for speaking her mind and having the courage to do it! It is so rare these days. Good for her!
Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, theres absolutely no point.
Amber Veal
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I wonder who the hell designed that gown. It looks like it a was made with a bunch of Hobby Lobby vinyl and a circuit machine.

She has worn dresses like this for 3 years, so everyone knows she is a Trump supporter and she has been a red carpet troll long before that, so the “shock factor” is worn out too.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

lmao who do y’all think she “shocked,” it’s the third year in a row she’s done it 🤣
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wait, do Trump supporters like political statements at award shows from celebrities now? It’s hard to keep track because the goalposts seem to move depending on who does it...
Deleted User 203

Unread post

And because I am so often out of the loop, at times deliberately, who is she other than being the woman that shows up at these award shows with these garish get-ups?

I've never heard of her before these past few years.
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

All that money and none of them can dress worth a crap.
Progress, not perfection.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s what I was thinking, lol.
And she looks trashy and cheap as hell in that dress. But hey... no surprise there. She’s supporting the king of trash and lack of class. If I was a Trump supporter I’d feel embarrassed by her.
Francee89 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:41 pm Wait, do Trump supporters like political statements at award shows from celebrities now? It’s hard to keep track because the goalposts seem to move depending on who does it...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She's a scientologist. Imo, that explains a LOT.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Me neither.
AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:46 pm And because I am so often out of the loop, at times deliberately, who is she other than being the woman that shows up at these award shows with these garish get-ups?

I've never heard of her before these past few years.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Bat shit crazy bitch.
Locked Previous topicNext topic