Liberals love Trumps tax plan

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Go figure
Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, theres absolutely no point.
Amber Veal
Deleted User 876

Unread post

4HotTacos wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:02 pm

Go figure
Read it again - it says that liberals love TRUMP's tax plan, when they're told that it's Sanders' plan and not Trump's.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

When was this video made?

I think one of the respondents nailed it correctly (and I am paraphrasing).....you say the name "Trump," you expect something different or you're going to feel more inclined to be naturally opposed (many will).

I just think it pays to research things on our own regarding ANY politician and especially the proposals from a sitting POTUS and because in today's world, so much of what we hear or read is through biased media sources to even on social media.
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:13 pm
4HotTacos wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:02 pm

Go figure
Read it again - it says that liberals love TRUMP's tax plan, when they're told that it's Sanders' plan and not Trump's.
Whoops
Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, theres absolutely no point.
Amber Veal
Deleted User 1511

Unread post

I think there's a segment of the population that is just stupid and another segment of the population that is smart until they are in front of a camera, and then they're stupid. These "on the street" interviews capture that. Please don't tell me you think that all interviews are posted rather than the ones that are particularly stupid?
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

10/10 of these are fake, change my mind.
WellPreserved wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:30 pm I think there's a segment of the population that is just stupid and another segment of the population that is smart until they are in front of a camera, and then they're stupid. These "on the street" interviews capture that. Please don't tell me you think that all interviews are posted rather than the ones that are particularly stupid?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:30 pm I think there's a segment of the population that is just stupid and another segment of the population that is smart until they are in front of a camera, and then they're stupid. These "on the street" interviews capture that. Please don't tell me you think that all interviews are posted rather than the ones that are particularly stupid?
No different than polls. You can make stats look any way you want.
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

jas wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:34 pm
So true!
Amber Veal
Deleted User 1511

Unread post

You don't think these street questions are the same as legitimate polling, do you? Or do you? Hm.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:55 pm
You don't think these street questions are the same as legitimate polling, do you? Or do you? Hm.
You can pretty much get a desired poll result simply by the way you phrase the question. You can do the same thing in an interview question.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic