Talk some sense into me, is this an emergency or not?

Anonymous 8

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:15 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:13 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:41 am If you had a blood clot in the leg, the pain would steadily get worse, not better. A bad leg cramp would cause soreness the next few days. You should try to increase your potassium intake. You're probably low. Bananas, avocados, potatoes (with skin), coconut water are good sources of potassium.
That is not entirely true. My pain got better when I had my DVT and then all of a sudden it was excruciating. I ignored it for days because it wasn't that bad.

Not saying she has a clot just saying my experience when I had one.
It did get worse.
After it got better. I thought whatever the issue was went away or was going away.

You said it steadily gets worse. That was not at all true for me.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:56 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:47 pm 5 days ago me and Dh had S*x, I'm not on regular birth control because we usually use the pull out method but things happen and I ended up taking Plan B the next day.

2 days later I have a really bad leg cramp in the middle of the night that lasts about 2 minutes.

Now today, 2 days after that it still feels sore.

Is this a blood clot emergency kind of a thing, or is it normal to still feel sore 2 days after a charley horse?
911 ASAP
For what? It's not even close to an emergency.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:02 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:56 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:47 pm 5 days ago me and Dh had S*x, I'm not on regular birth control because we usually use the pull out method but things happen and I ended up taking Plan B the next day.

2 days later I have a really bad leg cramp in the middle of the night that lasts about 2 minutes.

Now today, 2 days after that it still feels sore.

Is this a blood clot emergency kind of a thing, or is it normal to still feel sore 2 days after a charley horse?
911 ASAP
For what? It's not even close to an emergency.
Update because I wrote this a while ago:

I’m fine. It was sore for like a week then went away.
Locked Previous topicNext topic