How many hours a day are you watching

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

the impeachment battle?

For me....its ZERO.
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Watch a little here and there. Its hilarious to watch the panic.
Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, theres absolutely no point.
Amber Veal
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

None. Listening to it on NPR. I have NPR on at home and in the car all the time so it's no biggy.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 638

Unread post

4HotTacos wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:02 pm Watch a little here and there. Its hilarious to watch the panic.

A "little here and there"? Well, that explains why you made the post with the false information about what Schiff supposedly said.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:13 pm
4HotTacos wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:02 pm Watch a little here and there. Its hilarious to watch the panic.

A "little here and there"? Well, that explains why you made the post with the false information about what Schiff supposedly said.
Would a person be wrong to think that though? The base refuses to absorb any factual information. And they will bring their ignorant selves to the polls to vote. It’s not stupidity, it’s much worse.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'll listen to a recap at the end of the day. It's depressing to me to listen to it all day long.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Would a person be wrong to think that though? The base refuses to absorb any factual information. And they will bring their ignorant selves to the polls to vote. It’s not stupidity, it’s much worse.

It is much worse. So many of his supporters are expressing a darkness I never thought we'd see in this country.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Not watching. But I am VERY MUCH hoping that somebody edits together a montage of every single thing Justice Roberts says.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So, she's doing the same thing Shiff does.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

A little.
Locked Previous topicNext topic