Educate me please

Anonymous 1

Unread post

What is the difference between hemp oil and cbd oil? If I have hemp oil, does that do anything to help with seizures?

No, I don't have seizures, before anybody starts getting on me about my lack of medical degree and trying to self-medicate, lol. I'm just interested in learning what all these things are. I see thc, cbd, hemp, etc., and I don't understand which of these can be helpful for seizures.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't have any idea, here's a bump.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Hemp oil has far less CBD in it than actual CBD oil. The two plants are similar but they are not the same plant. Hemp oil is not as helpful in pain control.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:51 pm Hemp oil has far less CBD in it than actual CBD oil. The two plants are similar but they are not the same plant. Hemp oil is not as helpful in pain control.

So both cbd and hemp oils could be helpful for pain and seizures, but cbd is more effective?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:56 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:51 pm Hemp oil has far less CBD in it than actual CBD oil. The two plants are similar but they are not the same plant. Hemp oil is not as helpful in pain control.

So both cbd and hemp oils could be helpful for pain and seizures, but cbd is more effective?
Both can help with pain, I would say hemp is like infant drops, and cbd would be extra strength. As far as seizures there is some success with Charlotte's Webb, if you want to research that. Keep in mind that there are many different types of seizures. It is not wise to try to treat something as complex as seizures without knowing what type of seizure and the causes of the seizures.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:06 pm What is the difference between hemp oil and cbd oil? If I have hemp oil, does that do anything to help with seizures?

No, I don't have seizures, before anybody starts getting on me about my lack of medical degree and trying to self-medicate, lol. I'm just interested in learning what all these things are. I see thc, cbd, hemp, etc., and I don't understand which of these can be helpful for seizures.

Is your google button broke?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Top Ten CBD Oils For Epilepsy And Seizure Disorders
Fab. CBD. ...
Hemplucid. 1500 mg Whole Plant Hemp Extract. ...
Bluebird Botanicals. 2000 mg Hemp Complete. ...
Medterra. CBD Tincture. ...
CBDmd. 1500 mg CBD Oil Tincture. ...
Lazarus Naturals. High Potency CBD Tincture. ...
CBDistillery. 2500 mg Full-Spectrum Tincture. ...
Pure Hemp Botanicals. 3000 mg Full-Spectrum Tincture.

If the person is considering going the route of smoking pot for relief, there are different strains and the dispensary can be helpful in matching what type is best for what.

Good luck figuring this out. :)
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:05 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:06 pm What is the difference between hemp oil and cbd oil? If I have hemp oil, does that do anything to help with seizures?

Is your google button broke?
Maybe she wants personal experiences. If you have nothing helpful to add then move on. No need to be a condescending bitch
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Hemp oil is made from the seeds of the hemp plant and contains very little to no cbd oil. CBD oil is extracted from the buds and leaves of the plant. Hemp oil is healthy and good for you as it contains healthy fatty acids.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

cbd can be extracted from hemp but it's not as effective as CBD extracted from marijuana. Both can help with epilepsy/anxiety/other health issues but the CBD extracted from marijuana is "full spectrum" (It has trace amounts of THC and other elements of the plant that help it do it's job).

Hemp extracted CBD is often used for children and people who live in places where marijuana is illegal.

Hemp OIL isn't necessarily the same as hemp extracted CBD but a lot of companies try to market it as if it is.
Locked Previous topicNext topic