Kids are going to be disappointed

Anonymous 3

Unread post

well if you can’t come up with $35 i guess you’ll have to eat at home in trolltown 🤷‍♀️
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:36 pm Ummm no thanx when we go out to eat we do not like drinking water.My kids love their lemonades and they love their fried mac n cheese appetizer so that wouldn't work for my family
If you said you’d go in, you go in, if y’all can’t live without lemonade and Mac n cheese then put it in your credit card and pay it off.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

It sounds like you can't afford it and in that case I would wait until I could. But as others said you can skip appetizers, we do it all the time since we usually can't eat both.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

While on a solo trip to Chicago last week I eat/ordered all of this over the course of a few days for $50 not including tip
Attachments
IMG_20200109_161806.jpg
IMG_20200110_165248.jpg
IMG_20200110_165225.jpg
IMG_20200110_165211.jpg
IMG_20200109_155446.jpg
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you want to go there and eat at a discount - go for lunch. Portions are smaller, there will be lunch specials, and prices are also less.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:36 pm Ummm no thanx when we go out to eat we do not like drinking water.My kids love their lemonades and they love their fried mac n cheese appetizer so that wouldn't work for my family
Sounds like you have figured out to your own dilemma, stay home and drink lemonade
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:25 pm Well it's been years since I've been to Cheesecake Factory but when I used to go their portions were HUGE. DH and I as two adults could share one dinner entree and be very satisfied. So that's an option. Can you order two entrees instead of three, two that everyone enjoys, and just share around the table? That will save some money to spend on the drinks and tip.
I was there just last week and their portion sizes are still huge. The first day I went I order honey truffle chicken mashed potatoes and asparagus, I had to pack it up and take it back to my hotel
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would explain the situation and try to make take out dinner more special. It can either be having dinner while watching the movie of their choice, or if you have a console have a family gaming night while eating dinner.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, then I’m sorry... but if $35 is such an issue, maybe your family should learn not to be so snotty. They want the sit down restaurant dinner? Well, then that would mean free water and sharing food. 1 or 2 appetizers for all too share and then do the same with entrees and desert if there’s anything left. From what I’ve heard, the portions of the Cheesecake Factory are so huge, it’s actually bad for your health to have an entree all for yourself.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 5

Unread post

If they must have lemonade, add this to their glass of ice water, lol l
Attachments
Screenshot_20200120-154106.png
Locked Previous topicNext topic