What are you doing this long weekend?

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We spent Saturday and Sunday at Virginia Beach, there are a bunch of museums around there that we got into for free with a reciprocal membership and the weather cleared up enough to get some surfing in on Sunday. This morning my 9 and 8 year old were in a 10k closer to where we live and now we are back at home, older three are doing homework while the younger two are napping. Anyone do anything fun?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It’s only long for me because I took the day off
I’ve had a few extra kids here since Friday.
We didn’t do anything, it’s so cold here
Today was the first day I’ve ventured out since Friday
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You let your young children surf in water that is 44.6 degrees?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just relaxing and doing some cleaning. We went to the parade and MKL I have a dream reading. It was really good. The kid has a dental appt later and that's it.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It was cold, and we did very little.

Bad mom alert, I am ready for them to go back to school, so I can get my work done!
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Friday night we spent the night in a hotel, so we didn’t have to make the 2 hour drive the following morning to ODS’s robotics competition. We spent the entire day in the gym of a middle school in rural Alabama watching kids drive robots around a table. We drove the 2 hours home in the rain. My younger 2 kids were so exhausted that they slept the majority of the way home and then went to bed when we got home around 7ish. We spent Sunday doing nothing, except feeding our animals. Today my kids are going to spend the night with my sister. They are out of school Tuesday and Wednesday as well.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Knocked down an old chimney and fixed some electrical issues in my garage. Just another weekend in theHouseThatWillNeverBeDone.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Same old same, but it's not a long weekend here. The kids do have this coming Friday off of school though and we may be heading to the city to visit the museum.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whats a long weekend? *kidding* Not everyone in the US gets it off.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Me? Nothing.. Dh? He is working.. The girls? They are in FL at their grandparents' where we left them Friday after we left Universal. They will be home on Friday.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic