72 Hours Before Rally: 'We Are Being Set Up' in VA

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:36 pm Did you read the thread? 29again is of the opinion that civilian access to arms should not be restricted, including tanks and warships. I wondered if there was a limit in her opinion... there is not.

You have a very Laura Ingrahm quality about you.
morgan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:22 am People make nukes in their kitchen sinks now? Are the ignorant conservative southerners who prefer women barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen all day making them? Is there room in the kitchen with all that going on in the double wide?
It's legal to own a tank.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Only if the guns are disabled.
Carpy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:05 pm
moviestar wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:36 pm Did you read the thread? 29again is of the opinion that civilian access to arms should not be restricted, including tanks and warships. I wondered if there was a limit in her opinion... there is not.

morgan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:22 am People make nukes in their kitchen sinks now? Are the ignorant conservative southerners who prefer women barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen all day making them? Is there room in the kitchen with all that going on in the double wide?
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The entire purpose of the 2nd amendment is to allow the people to fight back against the government, SHOULD that ever be necessary. Therefore, my opinion is that the people should have the same weapons that the government has. If the government has bigger, better, and badder weapons than the people do, that rather defeats the purpose of the 2nd amendment. So, no -- civilian access to arms should not be restricted. And when it comes to nuclear weapons, whoever wants one should have the same knowledge about those as they do about every other weapon. I do believe that if you have a weapon, you should at least know a little bit about it. The average Joe knows nothing about nuclear weapons.

Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Let's get one with rubber tracks! I could drive it to work in the snow/ice. :lol: But I don't think we can buy the shells for it and if we tried to make them, we'd probably get in a crap ton of trouble, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:32 am

Let's get one with rubber tracks! I could drive it to work in the snow/ice. :lol: But I don't think we can buy the shells for it and if we tried to make them, we'd probably get in a crap ton of trouble, lol.
I can see that.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:53 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:32 am

I can see that.
You can see what - me driving it to work or getting in trouble, lol?

It would be my luck the blasted thing would freeze to the ground like DH's dozer did in Colorado a few years ago.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic