Only Unattractive underemployed men Seem to chose me

Anonymous 9

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:32 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:06 am It's not settling for some people, that's what you need to understand.
Anonymous 10 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:04 am Wow.

There's so much more to a man than how much money he makes. I don't understand why anyone would settle for just "decent money".

When all you do is bitch about him and talk about how disgusting he is and how much you can't stand him, yes that's settling.
Right? I love how she forgets all the horrible things she says about him and portrays him as the perfect partner when things are going her way. But soon as he pisses her off its the complete opposite but shes just venting. I think she's not seeing it as settling because shes only using him for money.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:09 pm I’ve been Using Dating apps because in my daily life I don’t Meet Anyone. My free Time I’m With My kids. I can’t remember the last time I met Someone New.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:57 pm Like usually attracts like. My mom could never find out why my sister couldn’t find a good and decent guy. Well it’s because my sister hung out in cheap bars. So yeah she’s going to find guys that go to cheap bars. You’re probably not going to too many stand up guys in dive bars. What do you do during your free time? Are there places that you could meet guy or are you using apps where people can lie and just want to hook up?
Ever see "Coming to America" and Akeem finds all these messed up women in the bar, then can't seem to understand why he can't find someone good? Then that older guy tells him to go to "nice places" to find one - library, church, etc. Find good places to go where good guys will be. Find maybe a couple of nights a month you can go somewhere where decent guys will be.
Locked Previous topicNext topic